my beginning

All I want to do right now is stay here like this forever with my mom holding me in her arms and my dad hugging us both. I don't know what is happening or what is to come next.
"It was accident I swear. I didn't do anything. All I did was touch Derek."

Earlier today at school I was outside playing with Derek and it was snowing. I touched a snow flake and it didn't melt in my hand. I showed Derek and he kept saying that it was fake. I grabbed his hand and told him that I would grab another one and prove him wrong. Suddenly the wind got colder and I kept thinking about the cold and snow. I grabbed another snow flake and turned around to face Derek. I still had his hand and when I saw him he was so white and his lips were turning blue. I looked down at his hands and his hands were frozen. The ice kept going up his arms and they were close to his chest. I screamed and didn't let go of him.
Mrs.nancy came and screamed in fear. She called the police and she quickly put him in hot boiling water. I heard as he screamed in pain as the ice was melting fast. Luckily he didn't get frost bite and then my parents came to pick me up immediately. They came for me and we're with a pair of thick gloves putting them quickly on my hands. They went home so fast and when we went inside I thought I would be in trouble.

They are comforting me and telling me everything will be okay. Suddenly people in white uniform and these huge masks that make them look like astronauts come crashing through the windows. My mom screams and my dad is on the floor. A guy points a gun at us and I'm all out crying. What are they doing here. Why are they pointing a gun at a 6 year old and her mother. My mom crys along with me and my dad is suddenly holding us. I don't know what happened next but all I can see is me being pulled away from my mom and me kicking and thrashing to get free and run to the safety of the arms of my mom. My dad holds her back but she kicked him and she runs for me.

"Mommy!!!!Daddy!!!! Help me I'm scared!!!!"
I have never seen my dad cry and now his tears are falling endlessly. My mom runs to me and a guy behind her aims the gun at her and shoots multiple times. Her blood is all over the floor and on my arms and dad's face. She lays sprawled on the floor motionless and I don't know why.

"Mommy get up. Mommy get up!!!! Mommmmmyyy help me please I'm scared!!!! Mommy!!!"

My dad rushes to her side and cries over her. These people drag me out of my house and I keep kicking. What is happening right now? Why is my mom not rushing to save me and is instead on the floor silent and still?

I keep kicking and thrashing and screaming. Im finally able to escape and i run. I run as fast as i can without looking behind me.

Its no use they have me surrounded. No place to run or hide. I look around me and see white vans everywhere. People looking at me with fear and disgust. Like im a monster or...or worst. They glare at me and children hide behind their mothers who hide behind their husbands. I walk over to a couple and they stagger back afraid of me. Everyone is looking at me like this. But why? They all know me and they never acted like this with me. I sit in the floor and cry. Cry because im alone and im scared and im confussed. I want my mommy and my daddy. The same people who had grabbed me out of my home grab me again but this time i let them. I dont fight them. I mean why would i. No one is going to help me. Not even my own parents. Im all alone in this world now. And its up to me to save myself.