paradise?

What the hell.
Where am I?
Suddenly I find myself walking over something green. A nice breeze blows and my dress lifts a little.
My dress?
I look down and see that I am wearing a nice casual white dress lose on the bottom. The scars on my exposed legs are gone. No trace of them. My hands are soft and clean. No trace at all of any bruises or cuts from my previous intents of suicide.

Cautiously I put a foot forward and the green things under me tickle me. I feel liberated and calm. I have no idea where I am but I hope I can stay here. I finally feel peace. I finally feel... I guess I can say happy. It's weird. I don't remember ever feeling an emotion like this. It feels fuzzy on my chest and light. It feels nice. It causes my lips to without wanting to curl upwards. Am I smiling?  
Suddenly my smile gets bigger as a new thought crosses my head. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead!

Finally. Finally I'm free. I open my arms and spin. I hug myself and end up spinning to fast and fall on the ground. It feels so nice. It itches a little but I don't care because this is my paradise. I'm finally free. The sucker must have electrocuted me for to long.

I breath in and sit up. My eyes see a beautiful small purple flower and I reach for it. Suddenly I hear something rushing and falling. It sounds so peaceful. I get the small flower and run to the place where I hear the sound coming from. After passing a curtain  of leaves from a cave I see light from where the end of the cave should be. Suddenly a memory from a long time ago comes back. It's almost the same exact thing from that movie of a kidnapped girl in a tower and a criminal saves her. Except that here their is no tower. Only a river with a beautiful water fall.

The flowers decorated and gave life to the place. The water droplets making my vision a tad bit blurry. The fresh water on my skin with a gentle breeze blows and makes my body tingle a little down my skin. I slowly head towards the river and put my foot in slowly. I throw my head back and inhale deeply filling my lungs with fresh clean air. It has never occurred to me that being dead could feel so relaxing or peaceful. I always thought I wouldn't see a thing or I'd spend an eternity asleep.

As another soft gush of wind passes by me I lift my arms out as if I was ready to start flying. I stretch so intensely I end up cracking my spine and arms. My body stretches outwards and it feels so incredible. Inside the lab or my "room" I was never able to stretch out like I am doing right now.

I was kept days in a cold metallic table. They expected to find a way to create a device they could implant in my brain so that I could be a weapon for them. They taught me pre med just in case i have to save someone's life in the lab and no one but me was around. They know I'm too afraid to kill. They know my heart is still pure. Pure expect for the hate I have that they made me into their experiment or observational project.

Once my mind comes back to my reality I look down at the water and see my reflection.  Theirs more color in my checks then I normally have. My eyes are clearer but still cold. No bruises on my neck from the chains that they put their to strap me down. My shoulders aren't all cut or bruised up from the places they have tried to pierce my skin through. I have no idea why but my skin is harder to pierce according to them. So when they want to inject me it's in my eye. Either my eye or if their nice that day they will give me a pill with the substance in it. Yet that nearly never does happen.

I keep staring at my reflection and suddenly a new face appears. I turn around as fast as I could to see who is behind me. I have never seen that guy in my life yet at the same time he still looks very familiar. He puts a step back and lifts his hands up in surrender with his gaze at the water and not my eyes. As if he knew he had to do that. It actually causes me to lower my guard a little.

"Don't be afraid. I swear I won't hurt you. I bought you here remember? Oh yeah I forgot you don't remember this place when you go back. You don't even remember who I am. "
He then looks up.

His voice is deep and breathtaking . His jaw line sharp as if it cut anyone who dared touch it. His face clean of any stubble. And his eyes. His eyes captured me the most. His eyes were a mix of red and orange. They were so cold and blank yet full of life and with a warm glow to them. Almost making his eyes seem like they are glowing . His dark black hair long and a little curly towards the tips almost covering his left eye.

Finally it sunk in what he said. I've been here before. I just don't remember when I go back.  Back where? To the terrible place I have to call home? Meaning that I'm not dead? Meaning that when I go back I'll be back in hell? I feel tears start to sting my eyes but I refuse to let this man see me cry.  No I don't wanna go back. Their going to make sure i die so that they could use me. If they don't kill me then I'll for sure lose who I am. I know I'm not the only person who they have studied but I am the one the tried to fight the most and who caught their eyes the most.  They aren't good people at all. I know that what they want is to eliminate man kind or to rule over them. They want to be hybrids like me. I have no idea who their leader is but I can tell that he sure is scary.

The man infront of me slowly steps towards me lowering his hands  and standing up right. He seems about 5,11. His Adams Apple pokes out a little but not to much to where it looks like if he puts his head back a little his neck will break. 

"Im coming. You'll be safe. They have completed their objective and now your in danger. I still don't know where you are. You need to help me."

He tries to reach for my hand but I pull  away from him as fast as I could and I ended up losing my balance. I expected to fall into the water but suddenly an arm wraps around my waist and another hand grasping my right hand since my left hand was behind his neck.
"I'm going to find you.  You'll be safe. I promise. I'll be their as fast as I can ."

Suddenly my vision was fading. Black spots kept appearing and was over taking my vision.  The last thing i saw were his eyes. His red Orange like fire like eyes.