Meeting The Delinquents

~~~☆Recap☆~~~

"As much as I want to enjoy the view, I need to find out where I am and where the closest water is."

I pull out the map I had in my back pocket and look around to see I need to climb a tree to see what mountain I am on. When I get to the top I look around and I notice something.

"They dropped us on the wrong mountain. I guess it isn't bad for me since I planned on leaving them anyways."

I figured out we landed about twenty miles away from Mount Weather. I jumped down to the medium branches to listen to what everyone was saying, but not being seen.

Finn: "Why so serious, Princess?"

She looked surprised that someone was talking to her, she looks over, sees Finn already perched in a neighboring tree.

Finn: "It's not like we died in a fiery explosion."

She looks back out, back to the map...

Clarke: Tell that to the two boys who followed you out of their seats."

"Ow that's got to hurt and by the look on his face it probably did."

She points over to Mount Weather.

Clarke: "You see that peak over there?"

Finn: "Yeah."

Clarke: "Mount Weather. There's a radiation soaked forest between us and our next meal."

"Well at least she knows how to read a map, but I think if the radiation was going to hurt us, I think it would have already."

Clarke: "They dropped us on the wrong goddamn mountain."

Finn looks back out.

Finn: "Shit, A good view spoiled by the realization that they are well and truly fucked."

"As if she seems like the Negative Nelly kind of person. Oh shit, I just realized I listened in on a private conversation. "

~~~☆The Ark☆~~~

An agitated crowd has gathered in the atrium that connects GO-SCI to the rest of the Ark through a system of tubes. A good sample of the populace, they are hard-working and hard-edged. Life in space is not easy and it shows on every face.

A guard unit backs up the Ark's Chief Communications Officer, Callie Cartwig, everyone calls her "Cece." This is the part of her job that she hates. The lying part.

Cece: "Folks, as I said, at this time, we can't confirm or deny anything."

Random Male: "I saw a ship launch...Not more than 20 minutes ago...Who was on it?..."

Random Female: "Was it the prisoners...They going to Earth?...Has something changed?"

The guards are clearly about to move in when a woman in the crowd whistles loudly, bringing instant quiet. Like many here, she's come from work, in her case as a mechanic. Unlike most, Raven is in total control.