[3]

-boring chap.

---------

Donghyuck's

I woke up in the clinic and saw Jisung and Renjun watching me.

"Oh! Hyung you're finally awake! Mark hyung left, he said that you should get well soon.. I hope you're okay hyung." Jisung said. Aww Mark Baby already left.. But atleast he carried me hihihi.

"Thank you guys! I think I'm fine now.. But I don't think so.." I said, maybe Mark left because he has to be with Koeun-bitch. Oh! I swear that bitch knows something about me liking MY Mark. She's sooo insecure.

"Huh? Why?" Renjun asked

"Well, I have some news for you. Koeun is dating Mark! She's is the one who made me fall and got me injured" I said

"Wait, what the hell?" Renjun said, he doesn't believe what he just heard, "that bitch? She's also tailing with Chenle, so that's why..." He added.

"With Jeno-hyung too..." Jisung said.

"Aww, don't worry guys.. We'll find a way to get her!" I said.

"Oh well, let's go home! It's already 6 pm." Renjun said, I stood up but I forgot I strained my ankle, it freaking hurts!

"Oh shhhh! It hurts!" I screamed, good thing the two were able to catch me.

"Be careful hyung!" Jisung said.

"Okay, okay! I will!" I said, they helped me walk to the gates of the school and we waited for our drivers to come. Renjun's and Jisung's drivers were there, but mine is not here yet, so I waited, they did offered me a ride but I declined.

"meomchujimaaaa bami saedo--- oh shhht!" I screamed.

"HAHAHAHA! Nice one Hyuckie!" Taeyong, my dad, laughed.

(a/n: kinda awkward to be his dad when he likes him in [He Loves My Hyung] HAHAHA)

"Don't call me 'Hyuckie,' okay dad?" I said sassily.

"Aww! Don't be mad at me HYUCKIE!" He repeated. My dad won't stop so I stood up and I fell, I forgot, again.

"Ouch!" I said and my dad stopped laughing and helped me get up. 

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"Well, an accident happened in P.E class, but I think I'm fine." I said, he helped me get in our car and headed home.

"By the way dad, where's our driver?" I asked.

"Well, he's on a break, he needs rest too, and I wanted to fetch you, it's been a long time since I did this." He said as he helped me on our door.

"Aww my dad missed me, how cute." I said, mocking him.

"Come here you little--" he grabbed me, then the door opened.

"meomchujimaaaa bami saedo--- Oh! Welcome home my boys! Hihi-- TAEYONG STOP BULLYING OUR CHILD!" Ten, my other dad, said while grabbed me and checked me if anything bad happened.

"I'm not bullying him Ten, it's called bonding!" Taeyong-appa said.

"Bonding my ass, what happened to his foot? Oh my poor baby hyuckieee!" Ten-appa said worriedly.

"I'm fine appa, I just sprained my ankle." I said, and he seems to be relieved.

"Be careful next time hyuckie! Okay?" Ten-appa said.

"Okay appa!" I said back.

"Hey! How come he can call you Hyuckie and I can't?" Taeyong appa asked.

"Because we're pretty." Ten appa said, and it made Taeyong appa shut his mouth, he knows that when Ten appa gets mad, things will be different. I feel sorry for my Taeyong appa.

We ate our dinner, it was fun. Having this kind of atmosphere. It was really great.

"You can call me Dongieee, appa." I said to Taeyong appa.

"Really?"

"Yessss"

"Okay then! Dongieeee!" He said then ruffled my hair, he seems to be happy.

"Well, I have to go to sleep! Goodnight!" I said and kissed their cheeks, and they hugged me.

"Goodnight baby dongiee/ hyuckiee!" They said in unison.

I headed upstairs and went to my room. I jump on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I'm a kind child, yet sassy. I wonder what will I do with the Koeun-bitch. Hmmm, that's for tomorrow.

---
Let me share to you my experience hahahaha

I got many followers and thank you guys! So I mentally promised myself that I'll update my stories, but I didn't update, then I promised again, SO HERE YOU GO GUYSSS!!! THANK YOU FOR THE FOLLOW AND READS, VOTES AND SUPPORT! 

How have you guys been? it's been 4 years already and I'm really sorry for not returning. I wrote this when I was in 11th Grade and now I'm a 2nd Year College student, wow you guys. I'm so proud of our boys!!! After all these years of not updating I focused more on stanning them and here I am again! THANK GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

ps. (this was a draft back in 2016, my writing style is kinda different compared to the last years)