Prologue

Cats charged through the brambles, and A warrior yowled,  "LeafClan is invading!"
  Cats flooded out of dens and leaped on the intruders.
  A strong ginger tom whispered to an apprentice, "Hide the kits and elders in the nursery." the apprentice nodded, while the tom continued, "and get two cats to help you defend it!"
  The apprentice nodded and ran off. The ginger tom jumps onto a tabby she-cat.
  The tabby she cat sneered. "You think that we're attacking for the fun of it? No. WildClan is too weak to survive as a clan. We are kicking you out of the forest!"  She yowled and drove her hind paws into The ginger tom's belly with her claws unsheathed. She sprang up and locked her jaws on his throat.
  "Why are you doing this to us," the tom choked out as his blood spilled out onto the snow, turning it as red as deathberries.
  A large cat with red neck fur glanced over at his dying deputy and called, "Emberfoot is dead! Retreat WildClan!"          
  Cats stopped fighting and some broke off to run. Elders carried kits out of the den. WildClan ran out of the broken camp walls and into the forest.
  A Black she cat with a white muzzle yowled, "Thats right! Run away and never return!"
  After a moon, the cats of WildClan were sleeping in a clearing.
  They cats of WildClan woke up to a blue furred tom crashing through the bushes. "Bloodstar! I found the perfect camp! Everyone follow me!" He panted, already turning to run into the forest.
  A brown and black she-cat swollen with kits rolled her eyes and got up "This better be good  Stoneclaw," she mewed. Cats started to get up and follow the tom. .
  After a while of walking a they heard a thundering waterfall. . They walked up to the waterfall.
  "So where is this amazing camp of yours," snorted a silver tabby tom.
  "Behind it you stupid furball," replied Stoneclaw, "there is a cave."
  The cats padded around into the cave behind the waterfall and made it their own.