C6

" OH YEAH! I WON! "

" Yeah yeah you won .. "

" I won~ i won~ "

Nayeon rolled her eyes as she sighed to the younger girl, " Yes Mina,you won "

" Don't forget your punishment " Mina said and sneered to the girl who just lost. " Yeah yeah, i k- " Nayeon didn't get to finish her words when they heard someone opened the door grill.

" They're back! Let's go! " Mina ran to the door with Chaeyoung in her arms and waited there queitly. " We're home- "

" Welcome home! "

" AHHHH " Jihyo jumped backward she hugged Jeongyeon when she saw Mina. " Oi oi! What are you doing Jihyo? Let me go! " Jeongyeon pushed the girl away from her.

" Eyyy, you scaredy cat " Dahyun said with a sneer. Jihyo cleared her throat and took the stuff that she dropped before. " So? Done with the stuff? " Nayeon asked. Jihyo hummed in response as she went to kitchen.

" Thankfully,yes " Jihyo replied and started to taking out the food and arranged them to the cabinet

" What did you buy? " Nayeon peeked over Jihyo's shoulder to see it. " Stuff that we need for sure " the latter said.
They were watching Jihyo arranging the things when Tzuyu's stomach growled.

Nayeon snorted before she stated while chuckling, " Tzuyu is hungry ". Jihyo nodded to her. " I figured that. Just wait at the living room, i will prepare them some milk "

" Alright then,let's go Mina " Nayeon walked to the living with Tzuyu in her arms followed by Mina. They both then sat on the sofa while waiting. Few minutes after that,Jeongyeon and Dahyun joined them.

Jeongyeon asked as she looked around, " Where is baby peach? I want to hug her ".

" They are still sleeping unnie,wait until they wake up " Mina said but as soon as she finished talking, Sana and Momo came out from the room with their hands holding each other.

" Baby peach! Jeongyeon unnie is back! " Jeongyeon opened her arms for a hug. Momo ran to her and crashed herself to the taller girl. For Sana, she simply walked to Dahyun and sat on her lap. " Hey yo Sana! " Dahyun chirped and hugged Sana making the little girl laughed.

Jeongyeon broke the hug when she heard Momo's stomach growled. Momo rubbed her belly and gave Jeongyeon a silly grin. " Wait for Jihyo okay, she is making your milk now " Jeongyeon said but Momo cluelessly tilted her head. " Oh shoot "

Mina smiled to them before she repeat what Jeongyeon said to Momo but in Japanese. Momo's eyes sparkled and she nodded eagerly. A few minutes after that Jihyo walked in with 4 bottles of milk and 5 cups of hot chocolate. She brought some cookies they just bought as well.

They all thanked her and enjoyed the drink she made. What made it even better was Nayeon dancing for the punishment.