C14

Jihyo took a deep breath, her eyes were teary but she tried to remain calm, " Dahyun. Tell us how did that happen? "

" I-i got a phone call when i was watching them playing at the swings. I went to the slider to take the phone call. A-and, while i was talking, i heard Sana and Momo yelled something. I rushed there and saw them pulling a guy's shirt who had Tzuyu and Chaeyoung in her arms. I tried to get them back but instead the guy pushed us and ran away with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu along with my phone. I-I'm sorry, I'm really sorry " Dahyun told them while hiding her face with her palm.

Nayeon covered her mouth as she started crying while Mina just looked down, silently sobbing. " We need to find them!! " Jeongyeon exclaimed and wiped her tears away.

Jihyo nodded to her, she then hugged Dahyun and patted her back, " Dahyun, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. This is fate " . Dahyun slowly nodded and sniffed on Jihyo's shoulder. " We should report this to the police first "

~

Jihyo opened their house's door and weakly stepped in. They were back from the police station. The police said they will do their best to find the kidnapper and they will inform them any progress.

" You guys want some.. hot chocolate? " Jihyo asked.

" Kinda.. "

" Sure.. "

" That might help "

Jihyo gave them a slight smile, " Just wait at the living room, i will be back with some nice hot chocolate "

As soon as she arrived at the kitchen, she started sobbing silently. She's worried as heck for their maknae's safety but she couldn't bare to worried the other members. She needs to be strong in front of them. A pat on her back made her jolted and wiped her tears fastly. " Oh, it's you " Jihyo said along with a sniff.

Jeongyeon cracked a smile to her, she knew this girl very much. " Don't worry, we will find them "

Jihyo stared at her with her red eyes before she let out a soft chuckle, " Yeah "

Both of them then started making the hot chocolate and they brought it to the living room together. Jihyo frowned when she saw how pale Nayeon was while holding her phone. " Unnie.. Nayeon unnie just got a text from the kidnapper "

" What?! " both Jihyo and Jeongyeon moved to Nayeon's side to read it. Nayeon deadly looked at them and passed the phone with a trembling hand.

From : Dubu

Heyya, bet you guys are worried as heck about these two cuties

Seen ✔

" This son of a bitch " Jihyo cursed under her breath while Jeongyeon started breathing heavily. " The fuck?! " she yelled.

" What should we do now " Mina slowly said. Jihyo didn't know what to do, if she inform the police about this, they might hurt Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. Just only the thought of it already made Jihyo sick.

After an ignorant silence, Nayeon's phone started ringing. The call was from Dahyun's number.

" IT'S HIM! " Jeongyeon shrieked .

" Hush. Put it on the speaker, Mina, record this " Jihyo said to them. Mina nodded to her and took out her phone to record. Nayeon obeyed her and put it on the speaker.

Jihyo took a deep breath, " Hello? "

" Hey? You sure know who's talking right? I just want to say the kids are fine. They look expensive though, i wonder how much i can earn if i sell them hahaha! "

" Please, let them go "

" Sure, i can do that. But i want something in return "

" Alright, what do you want? "

" For sure, i want money. You give me what i want and i give you what you want, easy right? "

" How much? "

" Not that much, 10 million won is enough for me "

Jeongyeon frowned to the request and gave Jihyo a look. Jihyo rubbed her temple and heaved a sigh, " Fine. We will give it to you. Just don't touch them, please "

" What?! Are you serious?! " Jeongyeon whispered to her. The latter gave her a look and just nodded.

" Ahah that's good. I love to work with this kind of people. So, i will be waiting for you at the xxx warehouse at 7pm tomorrow. Bring the money and just come by yourself. You know what will happen if you involved the police hahaha! "