Happy Birthday Max!

hi guys this is the continues of the story.. hope you will enjoy..

jillian woke up and remember max's birthday! .. jillian prepares to go to school  with a pack of lunch for max as a gift.. jillian arrives to school and saw max..

hi max! happy birthday! ^_^

oh hi there jillian.. hehe thanks..

meet me after class okay.. at the canteen..

okay...

bye max..

bye *cute smiles*

jillian goes to her room.. and the teacher enter and they greet her.. then the bell rang jillian goes to the canteen .. she saw max waiting..

hi max did you just arrive here awhile ago? ..

no i just arrive .. so why are we here?

*opens lunch bag* here.. gee thanks jillian..

sorry i dont have any money to buy you a gift so i'll make you a sushi with squid balls and rice.. ^_^

*smiles* hehe its okay .. so lets eat..

*nods* okay..

jillian and max eats and while they were eating they talk to each other..

so tomorrows your birthday right?

yeah..

so its your aunt going to surprise you?

well my aunt is still in china.. so i should not celebrate my birthday this year..

oh.. how come???

nothing .. its just a birthday.. its okay with me not to celebrate..

oh okay..

~ring!!

oh i have to go now max bye..

okay bye!

jillian goes to her room.. after their class all the students went home... jillian walks and arrives home and she opens the mail box and she saw a letter with a gift.

*0pens letter*

oh its from auntie ..

Dear Jillian,

Advance happy birthday! sorry cant come.. still busy here in china doing work.. so i will send you a gift.. hope you will like it..

                                          Love,

                                        Auntie

jillians wents inside their house and opens her gift.. only to found out its a 'PHONE'

oh its a phone? mmh..

jillians on's the phone and the phone rang ..

oh aunties calling.. hello?

hi jillian, did you like the gift?

uhm yes auntie, thank you.. :D ..