A

[Jimin]

"You may now kiss your husband..."

The priest said then the super pale guy in front of me kissed me. that's it I am married with someone I don't even know...

~1 day before the wedding

"Jimin did you saw last night's episode of Married at first sight in the TV?" Jungkook asks smiling showing his bunny teeth.

"What's that? and Jimin hyung for you Jungkook..." I said bored.

"Seriously 'hyung' you should watch it— and oh before I forgot I gave your bio for that show..." He said giggling as he sat down Taehyung's lap whilst Tae wrap his arms around his waist.

Wait did I hear that right?

"What did you say?"

"I said I gave your bio aren't I a good person, don't worry I gave them your classification of your dream guy." He said.

"What!? Why did you gave my bio!?" I asked panicking.

"Chill hyung, you can divorce him if you want, afterwards, don't worry your family is also behind this..." Taehyung said.

"What!? Mom!" I shouted.

"Yes dear?" My mom asked coming from the kitchen.

"Why did you send my bio?"

"Oh honey don't worry its not bad you'll not marry a girl and you are already old to get married. I don't want my oldest son be single forever..."

"Mom you are forgetting something here. I am only 22 for Pete's sake!"

"Your already old hyung" Jungkook said.

"Excuse me Tae is also—" I was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Honey can you get that for me" mom said.

"Arrggghh, we are still not finished here I'll be back." I said then went to the door.

"Excuse me sir are you Park Jimin?" A man in suit asks.

"Depends if you are a scammer no, but if you are here for something very important, yes..."

"Yes then, I am here to inform you that your wedding will be in a week and here are all the Info's. If you have any more queries just call this no. Have a nice day sir, see you tomorrow." He said then left me in great shock.

"Mom! Jungkook!" I shouted out of frustration.

Soon after the 5 of them, which includes my dad and baby brother, went to me.

"What's the problem Jimin?" Dad asked.

"Mom and Jungkook sent my bio to a something show that will make me marry someone..."

"So? That's good actually. But what's the problem?"

"Dad! I'm going to get married in a week, to a complete stranger!"
=========================================================================
¶Not Proof Read!¶