Oliver Wood x reader

"Angelina! Come on! Can I just watch your Quidditch practice just this once? Pretty please?" I begged, I absolutely loved Quidditch but she never let me.watch practice.

"But I really don't want any distractions! And you will most likely do something stupid and I will get distracted and then Oliver will have a go at me!" She said, sounding very reluctant.

"I promise that I won't get you into trouble! And plus, I won't do anything stupid otherwise I will never be able to watch again. And I don't want that to happen!"  I said, practically begging her.

"Fine, but if you do one thing that I count as stupid, then you can never watch practice again and I will personally ensure that Fred and George will target you with their pranks!" She said, smiling at the end.

"I promise that I will be on my best behaviour!" I said, grinning at her, giving her a big hug. "Now hurry up! We can't be late! Oliver will kill both of us if you are late because of me!"

She shook her head laughing as we both sprinted towards the Quidditch pitch. When we got there she ran to the changing rooms, I went up into the stands and took my seat.

I looked down into the pitch and saw them all getting a motivational speech from Oliver, I thought that he only did them before matches, but I was wrong.

They all got in their positions, Harry was out to catch the snitch, the chasers were shooting against Oliver and Fred and George were out to hit people with the bludgers.

Oliver saw me sat on the stands and flew over, everybody else carrying on practice. "Oh, it's only you!" he said, shaking his head in relief.

"Wow Wood, you sure do know how to make a girl feel special!" I said sarcastically, laughing as his face was struck with panic.

"No no no, I didn't mean it like that! I meant that you weren't a spy! I didn't mean any offence!" he said quickly, I just carried on laughing.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it!" I said, putting my hands in my pockets, as the cold air was biting at my fingers.

"Well I have to get back, just be careful, it looks like it is going to tip it down with rain!" he said, hopping back onto his broom.

"Don't worry about me Oliver! A little rain never did me any harm!" I said, poking my tounge out at him.

"Ha-ha" he said sarcastically "Just don't make yourself sick!" he said, before pushing off and flying back to the hoops.

I shook my head laughing, he cares more about me in the rain than his team!

I saw Angelina glance over at me, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes at her, there was nothing going on between me and Oliver! Although I wouldn't mind if there was.

I watched there practice and before long it started raining, and it was alot if rain. I put the hood of my cloak up, although it just soaked through.

I was shivering, but I can't go in, if they can play Quidditch in this weather, I can sit and watch them play Quidditch!

Before long I was soaked through, Oliver actually ended practice because the weather was so bad!

I went down from the stands, and headed towards the changing rooms to wait for Angelina.

Oliver came out of the boys changing rooms and saw me, immediately taking off his scarf and giving it to me.

"What are you doing?!?! You should have left as soon as it started raining!" he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the castle.

"But I'm fine, just a little chilly! No need to worry about me!" I said, following him reluctantly.

"You have to go to Madame Promfrey strait away, you are going to be ill!" he said, pulling me into the entrance.

You could hear our wet shoes, squelching with every step we took. "All I need is a hot shower and then I will be right as rain! Haha, get it? Right as RAIN!" I joked, laughing.

"You are not okay!" he said, trying to pull me along with him, but I stopped walking.

"Noo! I don't wanna go!" I whined, I admit, I am feeling a bit under the weather, but it is probably just a cold.

"Come on! You won't be there long!" he said, giving my arm a tug , causing me to falling his chest.

I squeaked and blushed, and immediately stepped back." Don't make me go!" I said, trying to persuade him.

"You are going whether you want to or not." he said, man is this boy stubborn!

"No, please!" I pouted, I don't want to go there, I just wanna get in my pajamas and sleep.

He sighed and let go of my hand, finally. But instead of letting me leave, he picked me.up bridal style and carried on walking.

"OLIVER WOOD! Put me down this instant!" I said, slapping his arm.

"Hey! No need to be so violent!" he said, laughing at the pout on my face.

I reached up and started playing with his hair. "W-what are you doing?" he stuttered, still walking forward.

"Playing with your hair, what does it look like!" I said sassily,  grinning as he laughs.

"You really are something aren't you!" he said, shaking his head still laughing. I shrugged and carried on.

We entered the hospital wing and Madame Promfrey rushed over to us.
"What happened, oh my dear, you look freezing!" She said, Oliver stood me up and I was dragged to a hospital bed and pushed underneath the covers.

"I am perfectly fine! I just wanna go to my dorm!" I complained, not enjoying the experience.

"Drink this dear!" She said, handing me some sort of potion. I didn't even bother asking what it was and just drank it, wanting to get out as soon as possible.

"Now get some sleep dear, I will he back to check up on you later!" She said, before running off to do some other job.

"But I'm not even ill!" I said, but she didn't listen to me. I groaned and turned to face Oliver.

"Why did you bring me here! I don't even need to be here!" I said, pouting.

"Because otherwise you would have woken up tomorrow morning feeling awful!" he said, showing no regret.

"Ugh!" I whined, why is he on cute and caring.

"Plus the fact that I didn't want to see you in pain!" he said nonchalantly.

"Why do you care?!?! It would have been my fault anyway!" I said, trying to not stare at him.

"Because I care! I like you alot y/n!" he said, slyly smiling at me as I blushed.

"Well, I like you too!" I said, giving him a peck on the cheek. "But for now, I shall sleep!" I said, turning over.

He just chuckled and held my hand.

A/n
Thank you for reading this part of my book! This part is dedicated to mabbydoggy801, I hope that you all enjoyed it!
Wonkydonkey

Xxx