Dared

I can't believe my friends tricked me into this. They tricked me into going into the most haunted mansion in the entire state.... alone... for an entire 24 hours. If that wasn't bad enough my phone just died and i don't have a flashlight so basically the only light i had was the pale moonlight streaming through the old and sometimes broken windows that had to be over twice to three times my height. I tightly wrapped my thick (f/c) velvet cloak around me that I made myself. To keep the mid-autumn chill off of me, I pulled my hood over my head. My (f/c) converses tapped against the old wood and marble floors as I wandered through the mansion.

The mansion itself I loved, but the fact that it's rumoured to be extremely haunted by every type of ghost imaginable kinda took away the coolness of the mansion. I then heard the thunks of boots behind me not long after i started to get lost in my thoughts, I guess i have a habit of doing that. I observed that beautiful design of the old dining room, oblivious of the person not far behind me. Then I ran into an old dining chair, not paying attention to where I was going, tripped, and almost fell... almost. But a pair of strong arms caught me from behind and kept me from practically knocking myself out on the cold marble floors. Instinctively I pulled away from the person, and looked up at them.

The stranger was quite tall, about 6'2 I'd guess, definitely taller than I. He had black hair that screamed 'I am a rebel', and was very messy, and fell over his right eyes. hIs eyes were an intense sky blue, and his skin was so pale it seemed to glow in the moonlight. "Are you alright" the strange man asked me with a gravelly voice. "yeah, uh, thank you," i answered, oddly nervous around the famialiarly attractive man. He wore a black leather jacket but the left sleeve was gone, Tight black jeans, leather boots, leather strips hung from his left hip. His strong arms were covered with various tattoos ranging from Batman to feathers. What a strange man. Really all in all he intrigued me with his looks, and almost seemed like a gentle guy despite his facade of 'tough guy'. Kinda like me in a way, I think.