Lucky 26

"Morning Chorong". Suho gives his sweetest smiled at Chorong who is at the kitchen,gulping down her orange juice

"Were you out yesterday?Cuz when I came home you're not here". Chorong lazily nods her head.This guy really loves questioning. "Yeah I did.Do you have anything else to ask me?" Suho is taken aback by Chorong's cold expression. "Arr nn..nope". He stutter to answer her

Chorong gets up from her chair and goes to the sink to wash her glass. "Are you okay Chorong?" Chorong heavily sighs,which Suho can hear it from his spot.She turns towards Suho and smiled insincerely. "Yeah I'm fine.Excuse me"

She walks away from the kitchen,leaving Suho dumb

'Did I do wrong?'

He frowns all to himself.Chorong really knows how to make him crazy.They can be good sometimes.And another time,she might change for unknown reason

***

"Hello omma". Suho sits on the couch.He sighs. "Wow it's such a heavy sigh.Do you have problem with your work?Or your friends?" Suho ruffles his hair. "It's about your beloved niece"

Mrs.Gayoon laughs on the line. "Chorong?I just called her last night.And she sounded happy as always.What have you done honey?" "Mwo?Me?Seriously omma I also didn't know what had I done wrong.It's happen for no reason"

"Nah.There must be something.But you probably forgot about it or perhaps,you didn't notice your fault". Suho scratches his forehead. "Then what I'm gonna do?" "Tch!Come on,you're a man.You know how to coax girls"

Suho rolls his eyes while sitting back to the couch. "Seriously omma?I'm so not good in this". "Hurm okay.If you are able to wait for the condition to be good by itself,you may". Suho's omma is more like threating. "Omma!"

"See?Come on honey,you can do it.By the way,I've cancled my flight to Seoul next week". Suho's eyes round bigger. "What?Why?Are you staying longer?Omma don't make such a thing". He hears Mrs.Gayoon giggles

"Yeah.But things happened unintentionally.My branch in Singapore is having problem.So I wanna fly to Singapore and take a look". Suho scoffs. "You can send your people". Mrs.Gayoon giggles again. "Yeah but I don't want to.I wanna give you much time to be spent with your Chorong"

Suho feels his cheeks are burning up. "Omma!" "See you within two months honey.Bye!" The call is ended by Mrs.Gayoon herself

Suho throws up his cellphone aside.He gives himself a massage on the forehead.He lays back on the couch

'What did I do wrong?'

***

Meanwhile,Chorong is in her bedroom,preparing herself to go out.As she walks out from her room,Suho just comes upstair

"Chorong". Chorong avoids eye contact with Suho. "Whoa...are you going out?" "Ermm". She shortly replies. "Eodi?" Chorong slightly scoffs. "Anywhere as long as there is no you"

Suho ruffles his hair.He really doesn't know what had he done before.Is she upset because of last night dinner that they cancle?

"Could you please tell me what's really wrong?I..I don't get it.Why are you changing all of sudden?" Suho frowns. "I..I..". Chorong stutters. "Let's talk about this later"

Chorong walks away but Suho is more faster that he manages to catch Chorong's hand. "You can't go out until I am done". Suho coldly warns.Chorong is pulled to stand in front of Suho

"Now tell me.What have I done?" Chorong grows silent.Suho let the atmostphere to stay like that for 5 minutes. "Tch!Please Chorong.If you tell me at least I can apologize.I can fix this situation.Or maybe we can solve it together"

Chorong slightly sighs. "I met Soyeon yesterday.And she asked about me and my ex-boyfriend". Suho nods his head while putting his hands on his waist. "Aha.Is that the matter?So that is what make you so upset?"

Chorong shakes her head. "No.But Suho,can I ask you something?" "Sure". She breathe deeply. "Did you tell anything about me and Mark to Soyeon?"

Suho narrows his eyebrows. "Mark?You ex?" Chorong nods. "Heol~No I'm never Chorongn.Trust me". "Really?But she told me you guys met up when we were in Japan.And...". Suho cuts off. "Ouh God Chorong.You trust her better than me?We have never met in Japan.I was staying in my room and went out whenever you asked to.Or maybe I am the one who asked you to out.It's a lie Chorong"

These things become more complicated for Chorong.Why must Soyeon lie to her?What is the point?What did she get from lying?Money?Satisfactory?

"Hello.What are you thinking?" Chorong is awaken when Suho waves his hand in front of her face. "Huh?" "So how?Do you trust me?" Chorong scratches her forehead. "Maybe I should ask her first"

Suho sights. "It's up to you.I'm leaving for a while.Do you wanna join me?" Chorong politely shakes her hand in refuse

"Okay bye". With that,Suho left the house

---------------------------
It's hard to find ideas these days TT

Did you watch MAMA?Congrats to all winners

Congratulations to Beast.Even though Davichi won the award,the real winner is still Beast.I think it's because they were not attending that's why Davichi won it.It's okay,Beast oppas are busy preparing to build up their self company given name Good Luck Entertainment.Nah!I'm so excited!

December is such a beautiful month.It's start with Victon's debut late on November and its dragged to this month.Then I saw news that Pentagon is coming back this 7th Dec!And Apink too!This 15th Dec with special album for fans

OMG I knew it!Apink must be preparing something for us.And also B1A4.What a great song for winter.Though Malaysia isn't cold bc of snow but rain instead,its still make me feel warm

Big Love from BigBad