Epilogue

6 Months Later

"Noona!!!" "Ya Park Jimin, why on earth are you shouting at my ears?!" Chorong yells back at her brother. "I miss Korea so much TT". He pretends to sob. "Tch! You already went through 2 years. Only 1 and half year left". "But I still miss home"

Chorong shakes her head. "You can always call me you know?" "But you are not the one who I wanna meet 😑". "What?" "I wanna see Suho, my nephew". Chorong smirks, holding on her anger. "Ya, I'll hang the call". "Noona noona! Wait wait. I'm,I'm just kidding. Sorry". "You better careful with your words Jimin". "Okay, okay. Promise"

The conversations between the siblings last for another ten minutes and Chorong cuts the line between them. As soon, Joonmyeon comes into the room

"Chorong?" "Oh, yeah" "Who was it?". "Jimin, he sends regard for you" "I see."

"Hmmm, oppa?" "Yes?" Chorong seems hesitates to ask. "Why? Anything important to say?" "Hmm, I'm not sure whether it's important or not"

Joonmyeon goes closer to his wife at the balcony. "What is it about?" Chorong bites her lower lip. "About...you(?)". Suho frowns. "Me? What's with me?"

"You still didn't answer my question from last 6 months" "Which one ya? Only this week you ask me a lot that I cannot remember". "Tch! Oppa". Suho laughs."Okay,okay. I'm sorry" "Tell me the answer. Sincerely"

Suho breathes in. "I lost my phone two days after I reached Malaysia. So I lost all contacts. Even omma, I only sent her letters. Once, or twice I'm not sure. That's why I didn't call nor message you honey. Something unexpected happened to me"

Chorong still has doubts in her husband. "Really?" "Yes baby. I didn't even know Mark and Somi got married. Even about Soyeon death, and Krystal in cell. Dad just told me everything just now"

Chorong looks down to her feet. "Why? What's wrong?" She shakes her head. "Nothing. Just...I'm feeling bad that I had bad thoughts about you"

Suho turns Chorong to face him. "Chorong, listen. You don't have to feel that way. Every couple would feel that when they are apart. At least you have people around you who always support and love you.

  I cannot deny that I felt the same when we were apart. What are you doing? Are you feeling well? Are you okay? How was my baby? Can his mommy take care of him alone? Or she needs someone else to help her grows the baby? A man. A better and responsible man to be by her side"

"I won't do that" "I know. And I trust you. Thus, you need to believe in me. Put your trust in me. Have faith in me. You have to. Must". Gently, Joonmyeon takes Chorong into his hug

"I love you, Kim Joonmyeon". Chorong states. "I love you too, Park Chorong" Suho whispered at her ears

After several minutes, he breaks the hug. "Close your eyes" "Huh?" Chorong frowns dunbfounded. "Just close them. I have a something to show you". Joonmyeon raises his eyebrows twice. "What is it? Are you pregnant?" She jokes and closes her eyes

"What?! Are you serious babe? I am pregnant? Pfft. That news better come from you after this". "After what? Tell me quick! I'm so excited to know"

"Okay,open your eyes". Chorong obeys. "What are these?" She asks in disbelieve. "Tickets to Amsterdam. We are going for a honeymoon"

"Seriously?! Honeymoon?" a bright smile forms through Chorong's lips. Joonmyeon nods his head. "You,me and Suho?" "Nope. Just you and I"

Chorong pouts. "No Suho?" "No. Because we are giving him a new sibling when we come back". Chorong pinches her husband hard on his left arm. Joonmyeon whines in pain. "Perv!"

"Well, you love this perv so damn much right?" Chorong's cheeks start to burn. They are pink now 🙈

Joonmyeon chuckles

"Thank you babe". Chorong looks up, giving a what-do-you-mean look. "For making me feel lucky. Very lucky to own you. Thanks". Chorony shyly smiles

"Just smile? Heol~ Say something to me too". "What should I say?" Joonmyeon shrugs. "Anything. Sincerely"

"Well,thank you too". "For?" "For...ermm. For loving me, and never give up one me. Thank you". Chorong's eyes are filled with tears

Joonmyeon smiles at his wife. He softly touches Chorong's cheeks with his hands and pulls her for a kiss

A secret one, only they know and understand

ThEnd

------------------------------

End guys! Finally end!

Oh Gosh, thanks so much for all your supports and loves for this book. I cannot describe how much I'm happy now. Thank you again ❤

And don't forget to check my BaekJi book. Ongoing and will end soon too

Thanks