Thank God

Hey guys I'm sorry for the delay, but here is the chapter you've all been waiting for! Enjoy c:
~
My head was pounding. My eyes were swollen. My legs were sore. My arms shaking. The doctors had said there was little chance he'd ever wake up again, and if he did... he'd possibly lose a part of his memory. It's been 2 months, I haven't left his side since. "(Y/N) come home, staying here forever isn't healthy." , my mother constantly told me. "I miss you so much, please come see me, I'm worried." , my bestfriend would repeat. But I didn't listen, I couldn't leave him.. He needs me.. he'll make it..

Today was December 2nd, the two month anniversary of Andy's hospitalization. I was parched and starved. I went to the sink and drank from the faucet, when I had shut it off I heard the sound of coughing. Quickly I whipped my head around to see it was him, I ran to him immediately. "Andy! Are you alright? How are you feeling?", I asked. He just stared at me with curious eyes. "How the hell do you know my name?" My smile dropped instantly. "Andy.. it's me, (Y/N).. You're girlfriend." His face was in awe, it was hard to tell what he was feeling right now. "You're my girlfriend? How come I don't remember you then?" "You got in an amusement ride accident, the Ferris wheel started to collapse and you saved me from being crushed to death." Andy seemed proud of himself, knowing him he probably thought he was some superhero like Batman. "Alright Batman, lets go home."

~Time skip by Momma Jinxx~

It was such a pain in the ass to sign all the release papers but we had finally finished it all. We were driving down the highway listening to some heavy metal, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica was playing (I suggest listening to it, it's pretty rockin). I turned down the radio down a bit, "Andy, are you hungry?". He looked down at his stomach, "It says yes." I chuckled a bit, I love his jokes. "Well we'll go to our favorite restraunt (Restraunt/Name)." He threw his fists in the air hitting the roof, "FUCK YEA, IM STARVING!". This is why I fell in love with this man. He's so sweet and kind, and he's a child at heart. "Alright, we'll eat and watch all the Batman Animated Series episodes on Netflix." He grinned and turned towards me, "Netflix and ch-" I lightly smacked his chest. "Shut it you big goof, at least try to remember me first and then I'll consider." I'm so glad he made it, I wouldn't be able to live with out him.

~Time skip by The Purdster ;) ~

After lunch we had gone home. Home, such a great place to be. Hadn't slept in a bed for a while. Andy ran and jumped onto the couch like a little child. "Alright you get Netflix started and I'll get the popcorn." "Alright... babe.", he winked at me. It sent shivers down my spine, it felt like we were starting all over.
~
For a while we watched Batman apart from each other. But then Andy slowly inched closer and closer to me. He had wrapped his arm around my should, it brought backs memories. I put my legs on his thighs. Suddenly he quickly let go and clutched his head. "AGGHHH" he groaned in pain. "Andy are you okay??", I asked concerned. "I remember.." Did I hear that right? "What?" "I remember this! I remember doing this all the time with you!", he yelled excitedly. He was getting his memory back. "Do you remember anything else?", I asked. "No.. I don't." "THATS IT!! You remember things is when we do things we did together! That's what we're gonna work on tomorrow." And with that we watch the rest of the season and went to bed. He cuddled up to me, "Goodnight, babygirl.", he kissed my neck. "Goodnight Andy."

~

I hope you guys all enjoyed! Thank you all so much for 33k views! I love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter! Peace out pugsters ✌🏻️

- lil_emo_person