Chapter 11

Aislinn's POV

My head felt like it had been hammered with a jackhammer 40 times. I couldn't move. I felt like I have a hangover.

I let out a groan and tried to open my eyes. Well I TRIED. Ugh. This is hopeless. I made an attempt to roll over and I did. Bad idea. I fell off wherever I was laying on onto the floor with a THUD.

I opened my eyes. I looked around me. The room was dark. There was a lightbulb hanging on the ceiling. There was a table beside me. Oh so I was laid there.

On the corner of the room I noticed some rusting. I cautiously moved there. Niall was there tied up with a gag on his mouth. Must be uncomfortable.

I quickly untied the ropes. Niall rubbed his wrists where the ropes were tightly binded.

"Oh my god Niall are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I am okay... What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know. It must be Ricardo. I think he drugged us."

"Maybe. But now we have to get out of here!" Niall exclaimed.

I held my hand in front of Niall. He grabbed it and hoisted himself up.

There was a window at the side of the room. Big enough for Niall to get out of.

The both of us tried to open the window. But failed miserably. It didn't even move an inch.

An idea popped in my head.

"Niall you a pocket knife or a gun?" I asked.

He looked at be bewildered, but he gave me his pocket knife.

I slammed the tip of the blade against the glass. The glass cracked in the middle. I was going to do it again, but the door opened.

In came Kyle. He had a gun with him.

He pointed the gun at Niall and shot him with no mercy. Tears poured out my eyes, that's when I realized, I love Niall.

I hugged Niall. His beautiful face pale.

"I love you Aislinn. I do and always will." He closed his eyes for the final time and never opened them.

There was a sound of a gunshot. Immense pain ran through my chest.

Kyle just shot me. I fell to the ground and closed my eyes for the final time.

I jolted awake. I just then realized I was in the couch in the living room. I let out a sigh of relief. That was all a dream.

The door bell rang and it was Niall.

He was wearing a white shirt with a black tie, black dress pants and a black blazer. He looked stunning.

" Aislinn you look gorgeous." Niall exclaimed.

"You don't look bad yourself." I smiled.

And we went off to the car. Going to a date.

-------------

Guys there will be a smut scene ahead. There might. I need to now if you're okay with it. Tell me in the comments.

The winner for the last chapter is.....

Wait need to check. But you'll get a dedication shortly!

New lyrics--

I will always be yours forever and more,

Through the push and the pull,

I still drown in your love.

Good luck!!