Chapter 14

Smack.

I can't believe it. My dad just hit me.

I cupped the left side of my face.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I told you to not date anybody! And you stayed out till 2 AM in the morning!" He screamed at my face.

"But you dated mom." I find myself stating.

"That's it! You are not a daughter of mine." Dad screamed.

Tears poured down my face. My father, the only family I have, just disowned me, his only daughter.

"Okay." I mumbled and got out of the house.

I started my way towards the poor side of town. Niall lives there, I think. 

He was talking about his house one day and he said he can't take me because it's not my standards. 

Standards my ass.

As I walked past the many house I notcied the condition of the neighbourhood. The houses looked like they could break down any minute. There were cigarette butts and empty beer bottles everywhere. It terrrified me to think that Niall lives here.

Well he is part of a gang. Well was. 

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" A drunk man slurred.

My eyes widened. No. 

"I am not alone, I am with someone." I said, my voice trembling.

"Where is that someone?" I could smell the alcohol in his breath from here. And he was standing 10 yards from me.

"He is...." I trailed off, deafeated.

There were more men starting to surround me. 

They started ganging in on me. Right now, I really wished I was more careful. If i was, Dad wouldn't have kicked me out. 

"Step away from the girl." A deep voice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hello....

Who do you think has the deep voice? And should i make like a vote or comment goal thingy? 

Are you afraid to fall in love?

Well I'm afraid to fall in love because there is no one to catch me. But are you afraid??

And when should i update?

Okay, my cousin insisted on making outfits for this story so I let her. The outfit is in the external link. just click it and then if you want, you can see the clothes and hair and stuff..

Well piss out!

ps. Dont forget to vote, comment or fan. And stay sexy!