Get it

Nicole P.o.v.

8:25

I walked into my school and went straight to my locker being greeted by almost everyone that I passed.

"Hey Nicole" I crowd of people as I walked passed.

"Hey" I waved just walking passed.

I swear this is like a daily routine at school.

But I grabbed the things I needed for first, second and third hour and put the rest of my stuff back in.

I then got a text message from Daniel.

"Hey Bae"

I read and smiled to myself before someone's arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey baby" he said in my ear kissing my neck after.

I hurried and locked my phone.

"Hey Lucas" I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck planting a soft kiss on his lips.

Just then the bell rung signaling everyone to clear the halls.

He leaned back in for another kissed and we stood there making out.

"I have to get to class" I pulled away smiling turning back around getting the rest of my books out.

"I gotta go" I said dragging my finger along his chest.

"Skip with me" He said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Skip class with me" He repeated.

"now baby how would that look on my transcripts" I smirked kissed his cheek before walking off.

He smacked my ass making me turn around.

I winked at him and kept walking until I turned the corner and bumped into Daniel.

"Hey Bae"

"Hey baby"I hugged him and he kissed me.

"I gotta go though class iss about to start and Mrs.Helen don't play I gotta go" I said ran down the hall before he could respond.

As i was walking down the hall I was stopped by this guy.

"I seen that" He smirked.

"excuse me?" I asked.

"you with those guys" He said nodded his head toward where I just left.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I lied as he walked around me.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" He grabbed and gripped my ass leaning up against my back side.

He kissed and licked on my ear.

I smirked kind of liking it.

Why am I lying it turned me on.

He then trailed down to my neck.

I bit my lip to not lip out a moan.

"Wait I don't even know you" I lied pushing him off little.

I did know him it was Jacob the most popular guy in school known to be the biggest player but can put it DOWN in bed. Rated the sexiest guy in school by almost every girl in school.

I'm not gon lie he was cute but I couldn't see him as the sexiest guy in school like seriously he is cute but not all that.

"don't lie Nicole you are the most popular girl in school..and the sexiest..." He looked me up and down bitting his lip.

"Thank you but I really don't know you sorry" I life again walking pass him.

"Nicole you gotta stop lying you are terrible at it" He laughed as I walked down the hall.

"okay whatever" I said.

He followed me.

"Here give me a call when ever" He said pulling out a sheet out paper.

"If you need anything" He slid the paper in my back pants pocket.

"Anything" He whispered in my ear pressing his body all on me before kissing my ear again and grabbed my ass again.

"Not interested" I took the paper out ripping it in his face the throwing the remaining in the air.

He caught it and watched me as I walked down the hall.

He just stood there and watched me the whole way.

I turned around and saw him still starring.

I blew him a kiss then ran off heading to class again even though it was basically no point of going cause class was almost over.