Tutor

This is a long chapter lol but hope yall like!!

First Hour...

  I was in first hour listening to the teachers but also had my headphones in listening to Jeremih  "Go to the mo"  my favorite song because I knew this stuff already that they were teaching.

I was still thinking of way I could try and win this bet because I ain't letting Jacob win.

Then the principal and Dean of students came in my class making me snap out of my thoughts and snatch out my headphone real quick.

"I'd like to talk to Nicole Miller" The Dean of students said.

The whole class turned to me.

Well there goes my phone til June.

(a/n: if you get caught on your phone at my school they keep it til we leave school in June and you can't get it back even if your parents come up there)

I put it in my bookbag zipping it up leaving it in the room.

They took me out in the hall.

"Ms. Miller can you do us a favor?" the Dean of students asked.

"umm sure what's the favor?" I asked.

"We want you to tutor a student" the principal butted in.

"Oh that's easy who?" I replied.

"um Mr.Jacob Latimore" the principal said.

"Oh okay" I said with no problem knowing it was gonna be easy.

"You don't have a problem with that do you?" Mr William (the dean) asked.

"oh no he is fine not like fine fine well he...." I tried to fix what I said but didn't end right.

"umm" they looked at eachother.

"I'm a great teacher" I changed it back to topic.

"Thanks he is failing in almost every subject but he need help in Math,Chemistry and world geography and French he is on the football team so we need him to pass so he can play"  the dean said looking at a paper.

Jacob is smart he just doesn't do the work.

"I'll help him" I said nodding my head.

"do you think you can get him to at least a B average?" they asked.

"Yeah positive"  I said.

"I got yall" I nodded.

"thanks" they said and theywent back in my class and got Jacob out.

"Jacob meet your new tutor" they introduced.

"I don't need a tutor" he caught an attitude with them looking at me like  he had a problem with me.

But I understand where he is coming from.

"Look im not stupid I understand this stuff"he said.

"Then why aren't you passing" the principal said.

"because I choose not to do it" he said leaning on the wall acting like a badass.

"Now does that make sense" the principal said.

Jacob clinched his jaw.

Okay Jacob is so sexy mad and just if they wasn't standing here I SWEAR!!

"Jacob just give it...at least a week" the dean said.

"Deal?" the dean said holding out his hand.

"....Deal"Jacob said slapping his hand out the way walking back into class still mad.