Writer's (me) note:

Let me explain. 

So, I named this 'Fairytale en Flambé' because it is how it sounds.  I took classic fairytale cliches, poured alcohol on them, then set it on fire. 

I was inspired to do this after reading Kuranosuke Koibuchi's love uncertainties in the manga, Princess Jellyfish. 

If you did read it, then you probably recognized some of the references I put.  I even took parts of their names for these characters! 

But if you didn't read it and are interested, here's the gist of his struggles:

Kuranosuke got his crush/friend, nerdy Tsukimi, and his brother, political Shuu, together into an awkward little couple. 

Kuranosuke totally denied liking a girl like Tsukimi since he was so stylish and handsome, but was jealous of his brother and her together.

When he realized what he was feeling was romantic love for Tsukimi, he thought that he had no shot with her since he was the 'wizard' if they were in a prince and princess fairytale.  That means that Tsukimi was the princess and his brother was the prince.

Kuranosuke thought his role was to just 'transform' the princess with magic and help her meet the prince, nothing more and nothing less.

I felt sad at this, so I made this story to prove him wrong and give to hope to the 'wizards' in these situations.

Don't use Magic as a crutch.  If you like the princess, then tell her.

Okay, truth be told, I really did this to give myself hope that Kuranosuke and Tsukimi end up together.  I can dream because I didn't read the end yet.  (Lol.  IK, I'm a weirdo.)

So, in conclusion, this story is for Kuranosuke Koibuchi to make him/me feel better and to prove that anyone can love anyone, no matter what 'story' or status.  THE SORCERER CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL AND HAVE HIS FEELINGS RETURNED!

Hope you enjoyed!  And maybe read and/or watch Princess Jellyfish/Kuragehime (It's really good)!!!!  Thanks for everything!

-Kailyn