1.2

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" the alarm on her phone turns on.

She rolled from the centre of her bed to the edge,reaching for her phone on the bedside table.

It was the last day of school before summer break starts.

She gets up and checked her phone.

Being Park Hae Soo,she always woke up an hour early for school so that she could take her time to get ready.

30 minutes later~

Hae Soo got ready and picked up all of her stuff for school.She head downstairs to eat breakfast that her mom made.

After eating,she washed her plate and kissed her mom goodbye.

And off to school she went.

Hae Soo's school wasn't that far from home so she could walk to school everytime.

As she was walking through the school entrance, she heard a familiar voice coming from behind.

"Hae Soo yahhhh!!"

Hae Soo immediately turned her head around to see who it was.

Just like she thought it was her bestfriend,Eun Byul.

"Yah! Why do you have to scream everytime!?" Hae Soo complained.

"Mianhae,Hae Soo" Eun Byul replied in a soft tone.

They walked together to class.

Hae Soo and Eun Byul reached their class and took their seats.

After 5 minutes,their teacher,Mrs.Kim came in.

"Today,we're having a new student in our class.Please come in." explained Mrs.Kim.

Everyone had a smile on their face as the new student entered the class.

{the picture attached is a reference of how park hae soo look like.Sorry if it's not a good story.im doing it for fun}