Part 2

Abi: Joe? Where are you?

Abi: You didn't reply to me yesterday. Let me explain.

Abi: It's the 3rd day now. All I want is to explain. Give me a chance.

Abi: I'll text you daily until you reply, Joe.

Abi: Dan has no power. He won't get you. I'm sorry.

Abi: I'm sorry. Dan wanted to know so I spilled the beans. I lied for me.

Abi: I couldn't forgive myself if I ruined what was going to be an ace friendship, Joseph Sugg.

Abi: Over a week, Joe. I can't cry enough. I shouldn't be when I hurt you so. I'd do anything for you to reply.

Abi's p.o.v

I can't forgive myself for what I did to Jor. I lied too because my boyfriend DOES have power. He'll kill you. It hurts that Joe won't reply to my texts but I know why. It has been the toughest week because I knew that I was the one in the wrong and I had no chance of fixing it. I had tried all I could. I'd only ruined a really short friendship but I felt more upset than I ever had before in my life. Joe was going to get the punching when I was the one that deserved it.

Joe's p.o.v

It's been so hard not going onto our messages and letting Abi know I've read them and replying with a 'awww! Love you, Abi'. I now know the man behind 'D' is called Dan. Abi has filled in so many blank. I'm not sure where to turn or who to talk to. All my friends would says it's bad talking to strangers and I got myself into the mess. It's true but I can't go back. I mean, what would I say if I were to reply because I'm pretty angry. I'm scared and I'm crying but it was only a 1 day friendship, right? No, thats wrong. It was meeting my soulmate in 1 day. I know it. I can feel it. Can I tell her that though. Does she feel the same way?

~Christmas Eve~

Abi: It's Christmas Eve. Do you still want to meet tommorow? I do.

Abi: Dan's gone. Please. I can't cry anymore. You're really hurting me.

Joe: Abi?

Abi: I'm here. It's me.

Joe: I have something to tell you when we meet tommorow.

Abi: Okay. Can't wait!

Joe: I don't want to talk to you until then.

Abi: Okay, Joe. I'll respect you this time.

Joe: Thanks, Abi. It means a lot.

Abi: That's because you mean a lot to me.

~Christmas Day~

Joes p.o.v

I'm so nervous. This is the day I have to tell Abi I like her. I don't want to mess things up. Me and her clicked and I hope me confessing my feelings will make it stronger, not break it. She's so nice and I need to know more about why she said I abused her. She seems sorry but thats through us texting. I really, really like Abigail Jones and I don't know why after what she did to me. Why do I finally fall in love with a girl I've never met and who betrayed me on our 1st day of friendship? Zoe would be ashamed. I wish people would understand. If Abi wasn't the girl in question, I think she'd give the best answer. She'd help. She'd try and it was somehow work. I think Abi has that thing about her. How would I know? I'm just imagining again. Oh, geez. It's finally time...time to meet Abi.

AGH! I CAN'T DEAL.
I put in a lots of p.o.v's in this but I think I like it. Next chapter will probs be in p.o.v but maybe a couple of texts.
Love all the 0 people that read my last one lol x