Part 13

Hey readers!!! I am back with my update....so did you guys miss my update...if you did than show me through ur likes and comment. Enjoy

Precap: angry randhir and guilty sanyu....sanyu apologize...Randhir think about someone and compare her with sanyu.

Few months passed and everything was back to normal...normal means randhir was back to scolding and taunting her...but she was happy as she was forgiven by him and he even allowed her to take care of his things..she used to arrange his wardrobe...took out his necessities and clothes n the morning ...gave him his bed tea and even start making his food..she do not have any complain against him...every time when he pin points her she never argue because she think that it must be her mistake that he is scolding her as for her randhir was a perfect man and she was the one who needs to improve...and for randhir...it was becoming his habit...yes sanyukta was becoming his habit...his day starts with taunting her and ends with her apology for the full day happenings. Somewhere deep in his heart he was liking this things...sometimes when he feel that she was not giving him the usual attention he scold just to make her feel guilty so that now she would spend her whole day thinking about him and will do something special like always for the apology...special like cook his favorite food or gift him sorry cards and chocolates or flowers or roam around him and say sorry until he forgives her or even do sit ups.

One morning everyone was busy in their breakfast and sanyukta was serving them..when they heard randhir shouting on someone...sanyukta quickly left to the room to see him...she knew he was dangerously angry and if she enter into the room then she will become prey to his anger..

Sanyu [to herself] : kya karun andar jaun ki nahi jaun....andar gayi toh yeh meri good wali morning kardenge lekin inhe aese chod bhi nahi sakti pata nahi kiss liye itna chila rahe hai...dekha toh padega hi...bhagwanji rakha karna

She quietly peep into the room and saw him shouting on phone and try to hear him

Randhir (on phone): tum ab tak kya so rahe the...itani badi baat hogayi aur tum mujhe ab bta rahe ho...tumhe ideal bhi hai iske consequences kya honge...teen ghante me meeting hai humari forirgn deligates ke saath...ab mai kya kahunga unse ki I m sorry hum log aapko apni company ki financial details nahi desakte kyunki humare finance manager ne job chod di hai aur mujhe bta tak nahi tha...mujhe kuch nahi tum kahi se bhi fince manager arrange karo and that too with full documentation...yeh mera dream project hai..tum logo ki wajah se mai isse apne haath se nahi jane dunga...suna tumne (he shouts)...aur agar aaj ki meeting successful nahi hui naa then kindly give your resignation letter tomorrow.

Saying this he throws his phone on the floor and ran his hand through his perfectly set hair...he sat on the bed with a thud

Randhir: ab kya karunga mai...sab khatam hojayega...mera dream project sirf dream hi reh jayega...kitani mehnant kit hi maine iss din ke liye aur aaj sab kuch meri ankhon ke samne khatam hojayega aur mai kuch nahi kar paunga..( till now his eyes were moist... he covered his face with his palms)

Sanyukta 's condition was no way good..she was feeling miserable by seing him like...he was looking so helpless...she just wanted to run to him and take him in her embrace as if protecting him from this cruel world...she wanted to assure him that everything wil be okay and no one will snatch his dream project from him...she knew how many sleepless nights he had spent just for this project but she knew he will neither share his problem with her nor will ask for any kind of support...and she knew what she has to do to solve his problem

Sanyukta (to herself): don't worry randhir ji everything will be alright..mai sab thik kardungi..

AFTER 3 HOURS