Unexpected

It was a beautiful day in snowdin, so you decided to go for a walk through the forest to your favorite spot. You carefully put on your (Favorite color) hoodie and set out. You waved and happily greeted every monster you passed. "Heya (Y/N) wanna go to grillbys?" Sans asked "nah maybe later" you replied and kept walking to the trail that took you to your special place. You walk down the path and silently stare at the beautiful sight. A frozen lake with willow trees drooping over, cover with ice crystals. But something was different this time. The usually untouched snow by the lake had footprints in it. As far as you knew, you were the only person who knew about this place. You decided to get a closer look at the footprints to see who, or what, made them. They almost looked like...slippers? Yes definitely slippers. The only person you knew that wore slippers in snowdin was sans, so maybe this was just a prank or he might come here too. You looked around to see if Sans was maybe still here. But then something really strange happened. You hear a strange, distorted laugh-like sound. You looked around some more to find out where this sound was coming from. You were starting to get scared as the sound continued and you started to panic. "I-m U-p H-eR-E K-iD" a voice said. You looked straight up right away to see a skeleton that looked very similar to sans. He had a black skull and blue lines coming from his eyes that kinda looked like tears. He wore a black hoodie and black shorts with blue lines instead of white. And last of all he wore light blue and black slippers, proof that he made the footprints. "W-who are y-you?" You manage to stutter out quietly "s-sans?". " Y-oU cA-n C-All me E-rr-OR" he said. "UM well....error.? I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you...?". He grinned with his yellow stained teeth. "So anyway...why are you here error?" You asked, frozen in fear. "W-Hy d-ON-t I te-LL y-OU in a mor-E pr-IVA-tE pl-ACe" error said enthusiastically. Then out of nowhere, blue strings wrapped around your body and your (favorite color) soul. You tried to struggle but that only made him tighten the strings around your soul, threatening to shatter it at any moment. Error chuckled, he seemed to enjoy watching you struggle and cry out for help. He waved his hand and a Portal appeared and as he dragged you in your screams grew louder. " SANS, TORIEL, PAPYRUS, UNDYNE, HELP!!" You cried. Your screams were cut short as you were dragged through the portal and it was closed, and you were gone.

----------------------------------------------
OMG THIS TOOK ME SO LONG I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! ITS MY FURST STORY AND I LOVE IT SO FAR!!! COMMENT WHAT U GUYS THINK!!