small talk

-error sans POV-

things are starting to get a little awkward...we are both just sitting here doing nothing. im gonna try to make small talk. "so...um...how are you doing today?" I asked, hoping for a reply. "im fine..thanks...how are you?" omg she actually replied to me and started having an ACTUAL CONVERSATION WITH ME. "well im pretty TERRIBLE AT THE MOMENT" I shouted. she laughed at that, and god her laugh is adorable. "hehe im not that great either" she said. then she pushed me playfully "im kinda trapped in the anti void with you!". I flinched at the physical contact, hoping that she wouldn't notice. "What's wrong error?" She asked. "I-I have Haphephobia...that's a fear of touching of being touched..." I said weakly. "OMG IM SO SORRY!!! maybe I can help you with that fear?" she asked. I blushed and nodded.

-Your POV-

pfft he's blushing so much its almost...cute. you grabbed your phone and looked up how to help someone with "Haphephobia". the way to help was...to touch the person regularly...well that was gonna be awkward. 'Umm...it says I can help by touching you every once in a while" you said. he seemed to blush even more than he was, making his face a bright yellow-green color. "th-thats the only way?" he asked. "ya...we should just get this over with..." he nodded. ok time to do this. you touched his arm and ran your hand up and down it. he shivered and both of you were blushing like crazy. "th-thanks" error said, still blushing like it was his job. "hehe no problem error!" you smiled and hugged him. he jumped a little but hugged back, and both of you were happy.

----------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IM REALLY BUSY WITH CHRISTMAS!! STILL I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT!!!