Confession

-Error sans POV-
I looked over at (Y/N) to see her asleep, leaning on my shoulder. I blushed a little and thought 'I need to tell her how I feel...but what if she doesn't feel the same way?'  I smiled and picked her up bridle style and carried her to my room. I carefully placed her on the bed and fell asleep next to her.

-your POV-
You woke up and felt somebody next to you. You didn't have to look to know who it was, and you blushed. You liked him, but didn't know how to tell him. What if he didn't like you back? Things would never be the same between you two, and what if he got mad?! "Heya sleepyhead" error said whispered softly into your ear. You blushed even more at what he said next. "I-I gotta tell ya something (Y/N)....." error said. "Sure what is it error?" Error sighed "i like you (Y/N)....like as more than a friend..." error said, blushing like crazy.  "You do?!" You said happily. "Y-ya...I do" he said, sounding more happy. You sat up and stared into his eye sockets. You both seemed to get lost in each other's eyes. Neither of you noticed that you were moving closer together, and soon your faces were inches apart. You ran your hand from the back of his neck to the back of his skull and pulled his face closer to yours. He pressed his teeth to your lips ((IDK HOW THIS WORKS XD)) and you soon realized this was him kissing you, and you soon melted into the kiss, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You let go for air, and smiled at error. "Hehe how long have you been wanting to do that?" You said, smirking.  "a long time"  he replied quietly. You blushed and hugged him, "well i liked it, and i think you did too" you said. You both smiled and got up to watch undernovella and eat pancakes.

----------------------------------------------
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE ;-; IVE BEEN really BUSY with school and stuff -.- well i hope u like!! Should I do lemon in a few chapters? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)