[THREE] The Class Conundrum

[THREE] - [The Class Conundrum]

Niall was currently having a wanking session in the small bathtub in his shared toilet. He had a really long and tiring day with Louis and classes starts tomorrow, so he needed some release. After making sure that the door was locked three times, he sat on the cold tile with his pants off and flipped out his iPhone and scrolled through his various porn videos that he had downloaded. Whilst he was blissfully in the middle of his private session, the shower curtain the was previously closed around the tub burst open, revealing a smirking Tom standing outside the bathtub. But when Tom saw the video on Niall's phone screen, he screamed. Loudly. 

"ARRRGGHHHH! WHAT IS THAT? OH MY GOD,... IT-IT'S-IT'S A---IT'S A PUSSY!" He screamed while Niall was busy covering his major raging hard-on. 

"What the hell Tom?!" Niall yelled. How did Tom entered the bathroom? I've locked i! Niall mentally groaned. 

"YOU-OH MY GOD YOU-!!" Tom stuttered, his finger pointing at Niall like Niall had killed someone. 

"Can't you see I'm busy?!" 

"You're straight!" Tom breathed out "Oh my God there's a straight person in Gay Community College," 

"Yeah," Niall replied sarcastically "I'm straight and proud," 

_________________ 

"You-You're a- a pussy lover!!"  

"I thought we had that part covered," Niall groaned, his free hand still covering his hard on with his discarded pants, the porn video was still playing on the screen of his iPhone, with the woman in the video moans and screams could be heard softly through Niall's now discarded ear-phones. "And I prefer the word enthusiast," 

"This is bad," Tom groaned "I have a straight roommate!" 

"You know, I should be the one complaining, not the other way around," Niall commented. "Now can you get out? Please?" 

"Homophobia genitalia!" Tom gasped. 

"A what?" Niall asked quizzically. 

"Homophobic dick!"  

"Can you please get out?" Niall was on the edge, in both orgasm and anger; those two don't mix together well. Grunting, Tom got off the floor and stormed out of the toilet. He was happy that he did catch a glimpse of Niall's man-bits but he didn't expect to find out that his roommate was straight! Right after he heard the door clicked shut, he threw away the pants covering his erection and continues wanking. He climaxed, but he wasn't satisfied because the image in his head was that woman in the porn video with Tom, Louis and surprisingly, Zayn. 

*** 

Niall took an hour long shower, not wanting to face his roommate just yet, or  hoped that Tom would just leave the room for a while. When Niall got out of the bathroom, he saw that Tom was sitting crossed-leg on his own bed, playing with his phone. 

"Hey," He greeted Niall with an awkward apologetic smile on his face once he realized Niall was out of the bathroom. 

"Uhhh hey," Niall greeted him back. Calmly, he advance towards his drawer and began rummaging through it, taking out his pyjamas. He would prefer to go commando, but that idea would be like serving free candies to children.

"Sorry for disturbing your little erotic-session just now," Tom said with a tad blush on his tan cheeks "And sorry for freaking out. It's been a very long time since I've seen it,"