New freinds, New times

Where is the van asked zane?

Well its hiden 500 meters out of the town

Ok lets go zane said

As we were getting near the prison e started smelling fire and smoke was on the air, mirana what do you think is happening?

I don't know but we have to get there fast, mirana putted the pedal to the ground and in 5 mins we where almost at the prison gate, zane look there state trucks, they must be bring some reinforcements,

I wil take care of that said zane, he levitated 2 big rocks from the ground and trow them at the trucks,

Mirana keep driving to the gates, I will take care of those guys

He then flew to the trucks, the last thing I saw was a big round stone wall appearing from the ground, zne totally closed the wall around and up from the trucks they were trapped in there.

As I mirana got to the gates, they were open and she saw the prisoners fighting the guards, hey everyone mirana is back she yelled, she pulled her rifle up and shot five rounds taking out five of the guards,

Mirana someone yelled, you are back?! Did you found zane ?

Yes I did Marcus, your son is outside the wall taking care of the reinforcements.

So is he the one boy with the power to control the 4 elements ?

Yes indeed he is that boy, has mirana finished the sentence, zane appeared flying over the prison walls, landing in the yard, he made a big fire blaze taking out all the guard surrounding him, burning them to crisp.

After this every one heard a big boom behind the door that lead out of the court yard, every one grabbed guns and pointed that way, but when the dust landed they saw a little boy, with dread rolls in his air, and some wide clothes, he yelled my name is ball and im on your side,

Zane rushed in his direction and Mirana followed him,

Hey ball thanks for the help said Zane, Mirana and Marcus arrived right the next moment.

Son is that you? You look so different,

Dad holy hell it's you I missed you so much dad, I already know about mom, im so glad you are okay.

So ball Marcus said, thanks for the help, I'm going to the radio tower to announce that this prison was conquered.

You do that father, I will go help the wounded.

Zane face was wet with the tears of joy after seeing his father alive and well, and leading the prison mutiny,

EVERY ONE THIS PRISONON IS OURS WE ARE F.... FR....... AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Marcus screams echoed through the prison, and everyone looked at the tower window, Zane noticed some one was there with his father, Zane in a blink of an eye rushed too the prison radio tower, Ball and Mirana followed him when they got there, Zane father was already on the floor with is neck broken,

Guys watch out she is Lust the blood controller, she can control your blood, we have to go and lead every one out of here,

Zane released a big fire blaze out of his mouth alongside with a scream, Lust runned away with her hands burned, and her blood controlling affected,

Zane are you okay, Mirana asked? Come let's get your father down there.

As they arrived to the courtyard every one bended in respect for their leader Marcus.

Hey Mirana come here I need to talk to you, ball asked mirana.

Is he the boy that controls all the elements? Mirana nodded yes he is why?

I have been looking for him I have a message for him, maybe now isn't the right moment but I have to talk to him

Sure agreed mirana, but what is this so important message? Can I know about it?

Yes of course said Ball, you see I have an ability too, I can control this 700grams ball with super easy using the magnetism I can also shape in in many different forms and also any other object made with the same metal, Tiberius, I got this ability when I diged up a research platform belonging to the ZIVA organization, alongside with this ball came 5 more small ones, and a scroll, saying that the hope of the world rested on the shoulders of that who can control all four elements, they that he can create a new earth .

As Zane laid his dad to rest, he started screaming and crying, his hair turned white, and all the four elements started to agitate, tornados appeared, big rock blocs where created a river started flowing from underneath the sand, and fire started to erupt from Zane mouth, after all that Zane fell asleep, only to wake up weeks after in the van alongside him was Mirana and ball.

After some hours ball explained to Zane is ability and gave him the scroll, Zane let me tell you they were the ones who killed your father, that Lust woman she is one of them.

Zane eyes where different they were full of vengeance and the once brown hair was now totally white, I WILL STOP THEM yelled Zane. Ball said I will help you, they have taken out my entire village, and you really are the hope of this world I will help you any way I can, me and my metal balls.

Me too Zane I will always be by your side, said Mirana starting up the truck.

So Ball do you have any lead to where we need to go now.

No butt im king hungry sooo some where with food

Zane laughed and agreed, im hungry as well lets go to the village west from ours maybe we can get something there.