Family

Asryia's POV

I was still getting used to being around my dad and his friends and the area. Dad would immediately shut down if asked about my mom or if I had any siblings. Everything would be fine if I asked about him or me, and to make things worse it was pouring out side which meant no swimming which in my case sucked. I kept pacing around, I yelled for Clint to get me a glass of water, he said "fine". Everything went silent and then Clint came up behind me and scared the crap out me, I turned around and flipped him over my shoulder which was a bad idea cause he was holding my glass of water which spilt all over me, "why did you have to scare me" I yelled as he got up. I tried to quickly run to the couch but I failed and tripped over my feet and flop my tail just had to show up. I slid myself to the couch and attempted to throw myself onto it, and I failed at that to. I layed there right on the floor and Clint started laughing then picked me up and put me on the couch, and brought me another glass of water but this time he didn't spill it on me. He then plopped himself on to couch next to me and we just chatted about our day and then my dad walked in with a glum face. "Hey dad how was your morning", I said. He turned to me and smiled and then continued on walking into the kitchen, I used my powers to dry my tail, finished my glass of water and brought the glass into the kitchen and tossed it into the sink and sat on one of the stools. My dad opened the refrigerator and grabbed an apple and threw it at me, surprisingly I caught it, took a bite out of it, and tossed it back at him. "Nice try dad your going to have to be quicker than that" I laughed and then Clint looked at me uneasy and cleared his throat then coughed and then nodded his head in the direction of my dad. I motioned him not to say anything but he had to say it any way "Asryia has something she wants to ask you" he said. Damn it I thought "Dad what happened to mom?" I squeaked out, he gave a me a serious look and sighed. "She died a few months after you were kidnapped from us." he said sadly, "How did she die?" I said, "she was shot accidently, they were trying to shoot me, I could have protected her if I would have known they had guns", he said as he started crying. "what did she look like?" I kept asking questions that I knew he didn't want to answer but I wanted to know. "She looked almost exactly like you minus your height you get that from me, she had pretty long flowy brown hair and greenish blue eyes like you, pretty tan colored skin and she loved the beach, there wasn't a day she wouldn't be down at the shoreline staring into the sunset and smiling." He had said with tears rolling down his cheeks. I got up and hugged him, "I'm sorry for asking so many questions I just wanted to know what she was like, I didn't mean to upset you", he then said "I understand its alright". I wiped the tears that were streaming down my face. Then I had a bright idea. Clint, dad, and I were in the kitchen plotting to quickly get to the store, buy some water balloons, get back home unnoticed, fill the balloons up with water and throw them at Natasha, Steve, and Tony. (Time skip) We opened the door to the second living room where they were relaxing and tossed the water balloons at them, but I made sure I didn't get wet. I laughed as they got up quickly and Steve picked me up and threw me onto the couch where he was sitting at and tickled me, Nat jumped on my dad's shoulders and spun and he went tumbling to the floor and Tony and Clint were throwing balloons at each other. soon we ran out of balloons and Steve helped me up and dad was on the ground laughing because some how Clint had one balloon filled with bright yellow paint and he popped it all over Tony's head. After we got the mess cleaned up, Tony went to take a shower and we just sat on the couch and watched TV then we heard a shriek, Tony came running from the bathroom to the living room dressed in a white tank and old jeans and had blonde hair. I started busting out laughing, "what happened to your hair Tony" I coughed out. "CLINT!" he yelled "what the hell did you put in that balloon!" he yelled. "Oh maybe some blonde hair dye nothing special, it'll wash out in a couple of days", Clint said as he suppressed a laugh behind this cheesy smile of his. "It was Asryia's idea" Clint had said, "No it was my dad's he paid for the balloons" I choked out trying to contain my laughter. "Great now I'm a blondy" Tony said. Then we heard Tony's AI system "Mr. Stark there are two kids claiming they grew up with Asryia and they wish to speak to her". They all looked at me and I motioned a no and then Tony said "ok send them up".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 930
A/N: ooh new characters in the next chapter, anyways sorry for not updating in like forever.
Q: what is your favorite animal?

comment your answer, vote and share! :D