Greens and Ravens

RECAP: Where's Nat?" I said softly. "We don't know as of 2 weeks ago, she just disappeared." They all said. "I need to find her." I cried. "Its okay we'll find her soon." My dad said confidently. "No I need to find her now!" I said anxiously. "She saved me that evening from a tall man with long black hair and piercing green eyes."
*********************************

Asyria's POV
I've been in the hospital for almost a year. I was brought back inside the hospital, blankets where thrown over my tail to keep me warm. I was scared for myself as well as Nat. What if the man took her. What if he comes to take me? These thoughts roamed my conscious and seemed to pick at my anxiousness. I remember the day the man found me, Nat was visiting me and he just appeared in thin green mist. His eyes where this beautiful shade of brilliant green. I was terrified, Nat seemed nervous of him too. Panic was written all over my pale face. I couldn't tell anyone. What if I said something and he takes my family? Thoughts ran through my head as the bright lights caused my dizziness. "Happy to have you back Asyria!" One of the doctors said. I didn't reply I just sat there in my own little world. I kept yawning and dozing off even though I had been "sleeping" for a whole year. I ended up falling asleep for a while.
《DREAM》
I looked at the sharp features of his face. His beautiful yet dangerously luring eyes. His slightly slicked back raven black hair lightly flowing in the wind. I was lying on the ground looking up at him. He held his hand out, but I was hesitant to take it. He smiled and reassured me he meant no harm. His hand was cold, scratch that his skin was cold, was he dead? He was pale but not the whole "death" pale. He helped me up easily and we walked in the emptiness for a while.

Unknown's POV
She was beautiful, but she looked sick still. From the day I portaled into her room I wanted to know more about her. "You have yet to unlock most of your powers darling." I said as I felt the energy that was coming off of her fragile frame. Was she suppressing her powers, maybe that's why she has been sick for so long. "Oh I didn't know that." She said as she looked at the ground. I flicked my wrists and green mist emitted from them. She looked at the mist in awe, "there is so much you have yet to discover about yourself my dear." I said keeping my voice lower so I don't frighten her. I felt a surge in her powers and was taken out of my daze from using some of my magic. "I must go now." I smiled as I drew a green portal and walked through it, it closed as soon as I was all the way through it.
《END OF DREAM》

Asyria's POV
I woke up as soon as he walked through the portal. My mind was racing, heart beating a million miles an hour. What am I going to do? I mentally slapped myself in the face for my thoughts drifting towards the man again. He's not to be trusted even though he has always been nice to me. I'm pretty sure he is behind Nat's disappearance. I let my head move from side to side to look around the hospital room. I was alone and it was 3:12 in the morning. I stretched and slid out of bed which made alarms go off and nurses rush into the room.
"Congratulations you get to go home this morning!" One of the nurses happily said very loudly. "Okay" I said wanting to go home now not hours later. The nurses left after checking me over. I got back up and walked around the hospital a little to ease my nerves. Hours passed slowly and I finally had Steve catch up to me to let me know they were discharging me. I couldn't wait to get home as I hurriedly gathered the flowers, cards, balloons, and plush animals from the hospital room I was staying in. I waved goodbye to the nurses and doctors passing by as I walked out to the parking lot. I walked fast to the car with Tony, my dad, and Steve barely catching up as I got to the car. The drive was silent and we got to the house very fast. I set my stuff in my room and ran to the pool outside. I didn't even bother changing, I just ran and jumped in. It felt so good to be home. I sat at the bottom for a couple hours my mind wandering to the green eyed man. We still don't know where Nat is sadly. I curled up into a ball as my mind consumed me. It was night time when I decided to get out. I dried my tail and walked inside. Everyone was sitting at the table talking, delicious food littered the table. Everyone was there but Nat. I sat down and grabbed a plate and piled mashed potatoes, green beans, a small piece of bbq chicken, and poured myself a glass of water. I kept quiet waiting for someone to start a conversation but no one spoke. I ate in somewhat of a peaceful silence. I finally spoke up. "Has anyone seen or heard from Nat at all?" "We think we've found her but we are still creating an escape plan for her." Steve said in sad monotonous voice. "Where is she?" I said hopefulish "She's is somewhere in Stuttgart Germany." Tony said. "Why Germany?" I asked. "We don't know yet, but it's not good." My dad said. I stood up and grabbed my plate, pushing my chair in as I walked to the sink and set my plate in it. "Goodnight." I said as I waved to my family, I silently walked to my room. I wasn't tired but I couldn't sit at the table any longer. I walked into my room and shut the door. I layed in bed and my mind drifted to the man again. I miss Nat a lot and I feel really bad for what happened. Suddenly a glowing green dot appeared in my room, it swirled around, and then expanded into a portal. The man with the green eyes walked through with a smile on his face that would even make Steve afraid.

Unknowns POV
Hello Asyria I've been waiting to meet you in person. I circle around her room gracefully and spun to look at her again. She looked terrified and I smiled again. "There's no need to be afraid, I am so much like you dear." She sat up straighter and collected herself before she spoke. "Who are you?" She asked assertivly
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
Sorry for the cliff hanger I've had horrible writers block and have been extremely overwhelmed with how busy I have been as I've got a lot on my plate right now. I will try to keep this book and maybe my other book updated. Thank you all for the votes and comments!