Chapter 5~ Drama in Drama

--Chantelle's POV--

I walked into the room. It was big and had quite a few sinks around. It was a big room and i could see people wearing lab coats and glasses for protection. I found Treacherous and Hazel over on the other side of the room and waved at them happily. I was happy i was going to be with some people i knew in this class.

 "I gotta go, seeya around?" He asked. I have to admit that i was going to miss his company for a bit but hey ho. I smiled and nodded, i would definately be seeing him around. He turned on his heel and walked away. I started making my way over to them and sat down next to Treacherous. She nudged me as soon as i sat down causing me to look at her concerned. 

"What?" I asked genuinly confused. She just looked at me and moved her eyebrows up and down in a suggestive way. I gave her a 'what?' look again and she looked at Tristan then back at me. I caught and slapped her arm playfully. I mouthed a 'NO' while smiling. She just laughed and i joined in.

Our teacher walked in after a little. He was tall, had shiny black hair- from all the gel he put in it and was carrying a black satchel bag that was so full that a couple of blank papers fell out.

"Sorry i'm late class." He said, his irish voice projected around the room. Ireland huh. How nice.

Science is so boring! Its all just facts and particles. I found myself looking around the room. Everyone looked as bored as i did. I got to a guy that was so tired he looked like he was going to actually fall asleep. I giggled at the sight and accidently got everyone's attention.

"Is there something wrong miss..?" Mr Geaney asked me looking through something like a register.

"Motion. Miss Motion and no there is nothing wrong. Sorry." I said feeling my cheeks heat up. He nodded.

"You're the new one here, aren't you?" He asked yet again. Isn't he meant to be teaching?

"Erm, yeah." I nodded. He smiled at me. I smiled back...where is this heading?

"Well welcome and i hope you enjoy this school." He beamed at me. I just smiled at him and he continued with the lesson abruptly. I carried on with my journey of looking around the class. I purposely missed the snoozing guy because I knew i would laugh again causing unwanted attention towards me. I finally landed my eyes on Tristan. He was writing notes in his excersise book. His hair flopped slightly  as his head dropped down. I smiled. I looked next to him and there sat a girl with red hair and black highlights. It seemed familiar.

Where have i seen her?.... OH YEAH! she was the one sitting on the bench outside of the caffeteria. She's the one that caused me to bump into Tristan in the first place. But i cant exactly say thats a bad thing though...

After a couple of seconds, Tristan leaned into her and whispered something in her ear which caused her to giggle slightly. She smiled back at him then kissed his cheek. The more i looked at their ongoing flirting the tighter my chest got but i ignored it and carried on with my work. So she's the girl he's dating. I can't blame him, she is pretty.

The loud bell rang again and i flinched from the sound. Why is it so loud anyways? I flipped through my timetable to see what lesson i had next. Drama! Hallelujah! I knew something good would have come out of this day! I looked at the room number and walked out of the room, ready to start finding my way. I walked past many people and rooms and found my way to my destination. 

I remembered that i had drama with the girls...Why didnt i just walk with them?! I walked into the room. It was quite big (as every other room) but this one seemed bigger because of no tables or chairs. I put down my bag where there was a big pile of bags on the side of the room. I just went  to sit down in the middle of the room as i used to do at my old school. I feel that the middle is the best place to view and learn.