CHAP 1: You're my best friend

FLASHBACK TO THEIR PAST-

Kim Young Ah and Kim Taehyung were 8 years old in 2006.

They had been really close since they were born.

(Their Parents know each other & are really close friends)

They spent their 8 years together, going to school, playgrounds, taking the school bus.

(Since they live next to each other)

They were like glued together.A Super strong glue used, that cannot make the pieces seperate after putting it together.

Both of them always stood up for each other through thick & thin.

!However!

One Day, when school was over..Young Ah and Taehyung took the school bus home together.

They were chatting about what to do when they reach home.

Both of them were so excited to play at the playground.

But when they arrived home,Young Ah saw her parents waiting outside of their house with their luggages and boxes.

-Y.A POV-

"Taehyung ah when we reach home what do you want play?" I asked excitedly.

"Today i want to go to the playground and play my toy cars with you Young Ah" Taehyung said smiling so brightly.

Bus opens the doors-

Both Young Ah and Taehyung steps out of the bus to see that their families were waiting for them.

Young Ah saw that her parents were carrying bags and luggages.

Young Ah's mum said to her,

"Young Ah,abeoji,eomma including Young Ah will have to move to another country somewhere far from Taehyung..We need to move there because of your education.We want you to learn English.I'm sorry Young Ah.."

After hearing my mum saying that I ran to hug Taehyung for the last time before we part.My eyes were full of tears also Taehyung was crying so badly that his eyes turned red.

I was saddened by the sudden news but I had no choice because of my parents decisions.

I really did not want to move away!Living  somewhere far where I can't even meet Taehyung is hurting me.

After crying for more than 5 minutes with Taehyung, I said

"Taehyung!.Let's make a promise!Promise that we'll meet again when we are older!"

After saying that, Taehyung and I did our pinky promise.Promising each other to meet again.

My parents and I went in the taxi and left .I waved goobye to Taehyung while tears rolled down my face.

Well I could see that Taehyung was trying so hard not to cry.

It so painful that we had to part like this without even a proper goodbye..It was so sudden.

REACHED INCHEON AIRPORT-

We finally arrived at Incheon airport.

It felt like ages for us to reach.

I took my luggage out then follow my parents.

After checking in, we had to wait for our flight which will come around 45 mins.We decided to sit at the waiting area.

I waited and waited and waited for the plane arrive.I decided to sleep on my mum's lap as I was missing taehyung so much in addition I kept worrying about him.

45 Minutes later-

Our flight was here. We board the plane.

My dad brought me to my seat.I was sitting in between my parents.

When the plane started to move my mind was still thinking if I will get to meet Taehyung ever again.

When I was deep in thoughts my mum interrupts me.

" Waeyo Young Ah?Why not you go sleep?Our flight is about 6 hours long araso?"

I decide to sleep to rest my mind.I slept within five minutes.

—————-To be continued–—————
End of chapter 1!Yes I know it's boring but it's only the first chapter! Stay tune for chapter 2!

Fyi,Chapter 2 will go into the future already!This book will last for about 20 chapters?!

Thank you for reading!🤪Much Love 💖

A/N: I am re-publishing previous chapters again because I'm making it more readable😂If not it'll be really messy!hehe.

FATED || K.T.Hजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें