CHAP 6: BTS

RECESS-

-Y.A POV-

The school bell rang and it was time for recess!

While I was taking out my wallet,I saw two pair of shoes right in front of me.

"HI!My name is Baek youngji and this is Jeon Yeri!"

"Annyeong!Would you want to join us for recess?" Jeon Yeri said.

"YES!!" I replied happily.

I was really happy to make new friends!.

We walked to the cafeteria linking our arms together.

We arrived at the cafeteria and sat down.

I then notice that Taehyung and 6 other boys from my class were seating at the table infront of us.

"ermm,Youngji who are the boys behind us?" I was so curious to know them since they all look really hot!!My fangirl mode was on.

Youngji and Yeri turned while chewing their food.

"OHH!THEM!!GOSH!!THEY'RE LIKE THE POPULAR GUYS IN OUR SCHOOL!!"

"WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE THEM IN OUR CLASS!! " Yeri squeals.

I turned to Yeri with a blank face.

"Ignore her HAHA she likes one of the guy, Jungkook.But for me Hoseok's better ." She laughed.

"What's their name?" I was curious to know.

Youngji began to tell me their names and nicknames.

"That guy there is Kim Namjoon ,NM is RapMonster ,beside him is Kim seokjin & that is Min Yoongi,NM is suga ,next to him is Jeon Jung-....

"AHHH DON'T SAY HIS NAME I MIGHT FAINT!!" Yeri interrupted.

"Aigoo this girl!Let me continue. Hoseok NM is J-Hope,that is Jimin. Lastly that is...."

"Kim Taehyung right?" I cut her.

"Yeap!His NM is V!!They love singing and dancing!They even have their own group name and crew!They call themselves BTS " She smiled.

I smiled back at her meanwhile I continued eating my food.

We straight away went back to class after that.I went back to my sit, deciding to sleep for a moment as I was suddenly feeling dizzy.

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulders..I looked up and saw Taehyung.

"Are you sick?Do you want to use my jacket?Your hand is kind of cold" He sounded worried.

I touched my hand..To my surprise it was really cold like he said.

"Yes please!gomabseubnida" I thanked him in advance.

He quickly took out his jacket and lend it to me.

I don't know why but i felt my face burning?

Was I blushing?!Omg!Do I like him?I thought to myself.

I could feel the girls in my class giving me the death stares when Taehyung gave me his jacket "I bet they'll hate me."

I went back to sleep after that.

-K.T.H POV-

I went back to class with my friends. I saw Young Ah already at her seat.

She was sleeping.

I went to my sit but accidentally touched her hand.

I realised that her hand was cold as ice.I decided to ask her if she was okay.

"Are you sick?Do you want to use my jacket?Your hand is really cold" I asked her worriedly.

"Yes please!gomabseubnida!" She replied but sounding really tired.

I took out my jacket and lend it to her while she went back to sleep.

The next lesson started.. Young Ah was still sleeping..

I tried waking her up but she was still asleep.I decided to touch her forehead and she's BURNING! Mr Park then asked me to wake her up.

"Mr Park,Young Ah's not feeling well.She's burning" I shouted to him across the classroom.

"Okay then let her rest.Now class let's begin!"

I kept looking at her to see if she's okay.It's like I can't get my eyes off her?Am i liking her?But it's only been a day?

Why do I get this feeling like I've known her forever?

BELL RINGS!

Y.A POV-

I heard the bell and slowly woke up.I packed my things also taking off Taehyung's jacket but he wasn't there.

I tried to stand up but couldn't.My legs gave in.

I ended up sitting on the floor.The girls already left as they have an urgent matter.. There were no one left.

"Aigooo.. Umma & Abeoji will kill me!I begged them to let me go to school when i'm not in a good condition." I talk softly to myself.

"Let me help you up." Someone said while helping me get up.

IT WAS?!!!..

—————-To be continued–—————
End of chapter 6! I hope you enjoyed this chapter !Guess who was it okay?& yes i know for just one day it takes 3 chapter but i promise to do better💗enjoy reading!
Stay tune for chapter 7!

Thank you for reading!🤪Much Love 💖

A/N: I am re-publishing previous chapters again because I'm making it more readable😂If not it'll be really messy!hehe.