THREE

Over the weekend, Damla and Jongdae had talked about everything except their feelings for each other. They seemed like a hopeless couple from afar. It was a Monday morning and they had exams this week. Damla's annoying alarm screamed loudly in her way for the fifth time that morning. She groaned loudly and fell off her bed right on her face. She mumbled a muffled curse word. And that's when her phone began to ring rather loudly. She scuffled to get up and slapped the snooze button of her alarm. She then fell down again since she's so clumsy. That's Damla for you. She then crawled towards her phone charger to answer the call.
"Hello! Who is this and what do you want from me at this time? I'm about to be late for school and you are not helping me! If it's not that important then you can call be back later!" She spoke into the phone. She hadn't even bothered to see who was calling.

"Woah Damla, chill it's just me. I'll learn not to call you so early in the morning then. By the way you aren't late for school, it's 6:30. How'd you sleep?" He laughed into the phone. He was amused at her behaviour in the mornings, as always. 'She's so cute' he thought.

"Oh! Jongdae! I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry I didn't mean to talk to you like that. You know what it's my fault I should've checked who was calling before I answered the call."

"Don't worry Damla, it's fine. I'm sometimes like that in the morning. It's not everyday you expect someone to call you at 6:30 in the morning on a Monday when you have exams for the whole week and you should really be studying but you are talking to your friend over the phone."

Damla laughed at his comment as it was very true. Her mum had told her to study had for this test or she would not be able to go on the summer holiday they had planned.

"Damla! Go shower you have exams this week!" Her mum yelled at her from downstairs. She was always an early bird.

"Sorry Jongdae but I've gotta go. Talk to you at school."

"Bye Damla!"

Damla quickly showered and changed into a pair of black jeans and a red+black flannel. She then walked down the stairs to see her mother cooking bacon and eggs for her.
"Hi mum! Is that bacon? It smells soooooo good."

"So good that it's not for you. It's for your sister, she's leaving today. But as you always compliment my cooking, I can give you some."

"Yay! Thank you mum! Love you."

By the time Damla got to school, the whole squad was in the dining hall, studying. And by studying I mean crying and trying to ask each other for the answers to hard algebra questions. Damla sat down next to Chantelle as she took out when maths book. Chantelle had a boyfriend named Saeyoung who was from Korea. He also had a friend who's name was Yoosung and had dyed blonde hair. Yoosung was always being called cute by the noonas in the school.
"Hey chantelle. How's Saeyoung?"

"He's good. Did you get the weed?"

"Of course I did. How does the weed keep Toby healthy? That's so weird. I also got the hay and celery for him so he can be just a bit more healthy, you know?"

"Of course I know Damla. How's you and Jongdae? He was just here but I think he left to go use the toilet. I suggest you go to the guy's toilet so you and Jongdae can , you know." Chantelle wriggles her eyebrows and let's out a loud laugh as Damla hit Chantelle's arm.

"Chantelle! I never raised you like this oH MY LORD HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING TO BAEKHYUN AGAIN NONONONONO!"

"Hey! Don't bring me into your conversation." Spoke up Baekhyun.

"Yeah Damla! Baekhyun has more important things to worry about!"

"Like what? His girlfriend?Baekhyunnieeeeee,"Damla whined.

"Just give me a hint, what's your girlfriend's name? Please! Or her age or anything that allows me to know about her!" Whines damla , for the second time.

"Ugh fine! We are all friends with her. She's very nice. She's sitting on the same table as us and she's talking with someone right now."

"Her name baekhyun her name! Tell us her name!"
Baekhyun shook his head stubbornly and continued to do his algebra questions.

"Baekhyun you're no fun." sighed Chantelle.

"Oh well, you're gonna have to deal with it then."