Learning about Islam

Hi guys,

I’m not really fan of writing and this is the first time I’m writing this kind of thing so please leave your comments and vote and tell me if I need improvement.

This is not only for Muslims but also for Non-Muslims so that they can get to know about Islam. I would also encourage people to use these facts when neededin the aid of  Islam and to pass these fats on to anyone who has doubs. I myself am passing on these facts by researching and analyzing. I would surely say that i get most of my information by listening to Dr.Zakir Naiks speeches and debates.

If anyone has any questions or doubts regarding Islam then I am happy to answer them.

There is also a video on the side.(What is Islam?) The scholars that is in the video's name is Dr Zakir Naik. I listen to his speeches alot and he can clear any doubts that anyone has against Islam. He is famous for converting thousands of poeple to Islam. 

Bismilla,

What does Islam mean?

The Arabic word 'Islam' means submission and obedience, and comes from a word meaning 'peace'.

Who or what is Allah?

Allah is the name Muslims use for the supreme and unique God, who created and rules everything. The heart of faith for all Muslims is obedience to Allah's will.

The Islamic concept of God is that He is loving, merciful, and compassionate. But Islam also teaches that He is just and swift in punishment. Nevertheless, Allah once said to Prophet Muhammad, "My mercy prevails over my wrath." Islam teaches a balance between fear and hope, protecting one from both complacency and despair.

What do Muslims Beleive?

The basic belief of Islam is that there is only one God whose name in the arabic language is ALLAH and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is Allah's last Prophet.

 Muslims neither worship Muhammad nor pray through him. Muslims solely worship the unseen and Omniscient Creator, Allah.

Muslims  believe in the law of personal responsibility. Islam teaches that each person is responsible for his or her own actions. On the Day of Judgment Muslims believe that every person will be resurrected and will have to answer to God for their every word, thought, and deed. Consequently, a practicing Muslim is always striving to be righteous.

Muslims have 6 main beliefs:

1)              Belief in Allah as the one and only God

2)              Belief in Angels

3)              Belief in the holy boooks( the original scriptures revealed to Prophe Moes, David, Jesus  and Muhammad (SAW)

4)             Belief in the prophets (special Messengers)

                Eg  Adam, Ibraheem(Abraham), Musa(Moses), Dawud(David), Isa(Jesus)

                Peace be upon them all

5)              Belief in Predestination