Is The Big Bang Real ? No!!

Hi again Guys

 I just wanted to add this naat to the side. i really like the lyrics. 

Today, my main topic is:

The Big Bang:

Islams tells us that Allah is both the Creator and the evolve of everything that exists today. We should know that Allah did not make us evolved from monkeys and nor was there any big bang. This information should be concentrated on more by those who deny the existance of God. (not that those who do beleive in God should not read this!!!)

There is a popular theory referred to as the "Big Bang".  It tries to explain the existence of the universe in an evolutionary manner having an initial beginning with an immense explosion of some gases or solid mass. Some say there first was a void or a 'nothingness', or perhaps, some gases which exploded then from this everything in the universe simply began to evolve to the stage that we see now. There has never really been any solid evidence for this idea of 'something out of nothing' concept. 

Lets explore the idea of creation from a purely logocal point of view with no religios or superstitious emotions.

What if a scientist tells you tells you his theory of how a car is made:

-A yard on the south side of town blows up and all the metal pieces fly into the air and fall back down in one place forming a brand new BMW.. with no left over parts.. and the motor is running..

Or his theory of how a chair is made:

-An explosion occurs in a forest and the trees go flying into the air and then suddenly they combine with some flying cloth to make a beautiful chair... and then it lands in a furniture showroom complete with matching table and lamp...

He further explains that:

-An earthquake in California's 'Silicon Valley' causes the computer chips and circuit boards and other various parts to fall out of their boxes and off of their shelves and just come in place together as they are rolling around on the floor and form the most advanced technical computer existing on the earth?...

Now the question is "Are you going to accept any of this as fact??"

Of course not. Just because he/she is a scientist, we wouldn't beleive him/her.

We wouldn't believe a new car is made from flying junk; chairs don't fall down from exploding tree and earthquakes do not produce computers.

So how come we believe the theory of the Big Bang???

A theory of something coming from nothing and then colliding in the cosmos to make the universe? !!! 

Just because scientists have claimed it?!!

No!

It is because we have so little comprehension about it, that we are willing to accept any theory that came from a few telescopes.

Please comment and vote