Concept of God in Islam

Hi guys, 

So, today i am writing about the concept of god in islam

Hope u enjoy, fan, comment and vote

 It is a known fact that every language has one or more terms that are used in reference to God. This is not the case with Allah. The Muslims prefer calling the Supreme Creator Allah, instead of by the english word,God. The arabic name Allah is is pure and unique, unlike the english word God, which cam be played around with. Allah is the personal name of the One true God. Nothing else can be called Allah. The term has no plural or gender. This shows its uniqueness when compared with the word "god" which can be made plural as in "gods", or made feminine as in "godess" or "god-mother", "god-father". There is nothing like "Allah-Ammi". Also with the word God you can put words around it to make it a phrase for example "fake God", "tin-god" whereas Allah is a word that cannot be played aroung with and it wont create any image what-so-ever in anyones head.

The simplest definition of God:

The simplest definition of God in islam is given in the four verses of Surah Ikhlas which is chapter 112 of the Qura'n:

"Say He is Allah"

"The One and Only"

"Allah the Eternal, Absolute"

"He begets not, nor is He Begotten. And there is none like unto Him"

[Al-Qur'an:112:1-4]

W hich bacically means

*Say He is Allah:

This a simple verse to understand. You just have to beleive that the one you are worshipping is Allah/God.

*The One and Only:

You have to accept that there is one God and none other.

*Allah is Eternal, Absolute

You have to accept that Allah will always be there and and has always been there no matter what and that God does not suffer from any kind of disease.

*He begets not, nor is He Begotten. And there is none like unto Him

You have to accept that Allah has no children(family) and that there is no-one like Him.

 I can gauruntee that none other then the One true God Allah can fit into these four catogories.