•1•

{Calum}

"You wanna go to my place?" Michael said. We were currently sitting on the couch, hearing my mom and dad fight in their room. Michael was holding me trying to block out all the yelling.
I nodded and got up.

Michael followed my actions and we got into his car. "What shall we listen to?"

"Sum 41?" I said and smiled. Michael laughed and put on 'Fat Lip'

"Best song ever!" He yelled as he turned up the volume amd we started screaming out the lyrics.

"I don't want to waste my time, become another casualty of society, i'll never fall in line, become another victim of your conformity, and back down!" Michael was screaming the lyrics word for word and I just sat back watching.

Times like this were the times i love to remember.

"And here we are" Micheal said as we pulled up to his apartment building. I loved going to his apartment. It was just him and his roommate Ashton. He recently moved in and he's pretty chill.

"What's up Mike" Ashton said as we walked through the door. "Hey Ash" Michael said back. I made my way to Michael's room to find some comfortable clothing, because I'm guessing I'm staying the night. I reach in his drawers and find a 'Misfits' shirt and some sweatpants.

"Jeez you look better in my clothing than I do" i heard Michael say from the doorway once I was finished getting dressed. "Oh hush, Clifford" I said and walked past him to go to the kitchen. "Never, Hood"

I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge. "We have nothing Cal, we normally just get pizza or something" he chuckled and closed the fridge for me. 

"Oh Michael by the way, I'm about to go pick up luke and he's staying the night tonight, so please don't be weird" I looked over to Michael, he had a beer in his hands and squinted his eyes. "Wha- I'm not weird" he said and took a sip of his beer.

"Quit lying to yourself Mike" Ashton scoffed and walked out the door.

"Calum am I weird?" He said to me, I sat on the couch and so did Michael. "Is that even I question?" I chuckled and turned on the TV. "I'm not weird"

Later that night, me and Michael were snuggled up on the couch watching The Walking Dead, while Luke and Ashton were in Ashtons room, doing god knows what. "I gotta smoke" Michael said and got up to go outside. "Can I come?" I said quietly, getting up from the couch. "To smoke?"

I rolled my eyes and wrapped the blanket tightly around me. "No, I just wanna come with you" he laughed and nodded. We made our way outside, it was dark and the only noise heard was crickets and cars going past us.

We sat in the grass and Michael lit up his cigarette. "I thought you were quitting?" I said after a long while of sitting in silence. "I try, but I cant" he said. "It's to addictive, everyone says I'll die quicker but the quicker the better right?" He laughed coldly, a cough following right after.

"Don't say that" I whispered, wrapping the light blanket around me tightly. Fall weather is beautiful, but very cold. "I'm just joking Cal" he said and took another drag from his cigarette. "I know but" I took a long pause "I dont know"

I got inturuped by my phone going off. I checked it to see my dad calling me. "Mikey" I panicked. "Mikey why is he calling me?" I said while holding the ringing phone. Michael looked up and saw the name. "Hey it's okay, just answer it'll be okay" his soothing words calmed me down and I answerd the phone. "H-hello?" I studdered. Michael was rubbing my back and somehow it made me feel safer.

"Where the fuck are you son!?" He yelled.

"Dad p-please im-"

"Get your fucking ass home right now!" He yelled even louder.

After somehow convincing my dad to let me stay at Michael's, we went inside and laid on his bed. I was still sobbing from my dad's horrible words.

"Calum, love it's okay" he said. I was laying on my side and Michael's chest was pressed to my back. "He hates me" I whimpered. He tightened his grip on my waist and buried his head on my neck. "It'll get better" he whispered, but somehow, I don't believe that.

"Why am I always sad, mikey?" I said and turned to face him. His face glew from the moonlight shining through the curtains Michael forgot to close. He likes it when it's always dark in his room, even if its morning time.

He looked at me and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "Sometimes Cal," he started "the world does cruel things to good people" he kissed my forehead and I snuggled into his chest.

°

11:03am

"Moutain Dew or Pepsi?"

"Pepsi"

"Cal are you serious?"

"Moutain Dew gets flat to fast"

Michael scoffed and turned to look back at the road. "Where are we even going?" He said.

"I don't know"

Michael looked at me and slapped my knee "You woke me up to tell me you're hungry and you don't even know what you want to eat?" He snapped.  Michael's always grumpy in the morning. It's kinda funny but sometimes he can go a little to far.

"McDonalds?" I said quietly. He nodded and soon we got to McDonalds and got our food. I ate my biscuit super fast and then scarfed down my hashbrown. "Thank you Mikey" I said as he pulled into his apartment complex. "Anything for you Cal-Pal"

I laughed and got out of the car. "I haven't heard that since sophomore year"

He smiled and opened the door, "well I decided to bring it back"

-

Do you like it so far??

There's so much thats gonna happen but I don't  wanna rush ittt.

Btw they aren't dating, they are just super close

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT xx