•9•

Possibly a new book coming soon?👀
Idk but please vote and comment because it really makes me happy and your comments make me laugh😂💙

{Michael}

Last night was such a blur. I told Calum I love him. Which i do, of course but it's terrifying to say. I've always loved Calum. I've always liked him more than a friend but to say that out loud makes everything different. And it tells me that things are serious.

I was sitting on my bed while Calum took my car to go get some food. His dad ended up getting rid of his car too. Luke and Ashton were in the living room which caused me to stay in my room huddled up under my covers waiting on Calum. I've smoke God knows how many cigarettes because of how bored I was. Calum doesnt really like me smoking but it's too addictive. I've been doing it since freshman year and there's no stopping it.

Finally I couldn't stand it so I went to the kitchen to get a beer, this caused me to get caught by Ashton. He saw me and whispered something in Luke's ear before getting up and walking towards me. "Mike" he said and stood on the other side of the kitchen.

I turned around, opening my bottle struggling a bit. He walked closer and attempted to get the bottle. "Let me help-" "I got it" I said and pushed him away.

He sighed before running his hands through his hair. "I'm sorry" he said and leaned against the counter. "I get why you're mad but I was worried mike" he stated. I looked at him and scoffed. "I don't need fucking babysitting ash"

He groaned and looked at me. "Michael im not saying that mate, I'm saying" he paused and rubbed his face " look Calum loves you okay? He was so fucking terrified and we were trying to help him and you" I looked up at him."Well what the fuck do you want me to say Ashton?" I said, raising my voice.

"I don't know, maybe a goddamn thank you would be nice!" he yelled. I was about to speak until something inturuped us.

"Mikey I got the food- oh hey Ash" Calum smiled before putting the good down. "Hey Cal" Ashton smiled back before looking at me again and walking back to his lover.

"I hope taco bell is okay because it was close so I thought maybe you'd want it I don't know I just-" I inturuped him with my lips and smashed them against his to shut him up. "It's fine babe" I laughed and grabbed the food and went back to our room.

"Have you been in here all day?" He said putting our food on our bed, laying it all out neatly. I laughed quietly. "Yea why?"

"Smells like smoke" he chuckled and sat on my bed with me. He sat in front of me between my legs. "'M sorry baby" I mumbled, kissing his neck "I know you hate the smell" I said truthfully.

He turned his head and kissed my lips "mikey it's okay" he said.

And that's how our evening went. Calum in front of me with my arms around his waist kissing his neck and eating tacos.

"Mikey" Calum groaned. "What?" I laughed . He turned around and sat criss cross applesauce in front of me. "I'm bored." He mumbled and put his face in my neck. My hands snaked around his waist and I laced my fingers behind him. "What shall we do?" I said and balanced my chin on his head.

He shrugged and pulled away. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips. "I love you" he smiled. My heart fluttered. Yea, we've said it before. But not like this. Not in a romantic way.

"I love you too baby" I whispered and kissed his forehead. "Always"

"Promise?" He held out his pinky, I smiled and linked mine with his "Promise" he smiled before nuzzling his face back into my chest.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" he mumbled. I played with his hair and hummed. "Yeah?"

"Yeah" I laid back with my back against the headboard still playing with his hair. "Mikey?" He said. "Yeah?"

"Do- do you think we'll be together forever?" He said and pulled away to look at me. His brown eyes were beautiful, along with many of his other features.

"I think so" I said smiling kissed him. He smiled and then soon frowned. "Hey what's wrong?"

He looked down and then back up at me. "Why was Ashton yelling at you earlier?" He said. I sighed and hung my head low.

"It was" I said. "It was nothing" he raised an eyebrow.

"Mikey" he groaned. I mocked him before kissing his head. "It was nothing" I said calmly.

He got up and went to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I said. "Taking a shower." He said and closed the door.

I want to tell Calum but I know he's going to feel like it's his fault when it's not.

I just need a cigarette.

-

Hey guysss!

What's up?

How's your day?

I hope you guys are liking this story so far, I'm liking it and there's gonna be alot going on next chapter so be prepared ;) that's why you I got lots and lots of fluff :)

Love you guys!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX