3: The Heart

The mind and the heart never really get along. It's takes time for the mind to know something that the heart already knows. It's funny how your heart decides who you love, and never your brain. This is because the brain can be often wrong, even if your the smartest person.

In my case, I was dying. Dying of sadness and pain. His words were like bullets hitting my heart directly. "I'm fine." I said to him.

How wrong was I.

The urge to cry was strong, but I held it in, afraid they would see my tears. I swallowed my pain and smiled. Even if smiling in this situation would do nothing. Pretending to be happy is nothing new to me.

Everyday I have to smile like nothing is ever happening. People are quickly to assume my personality just by watching me. But I am Code. Observe every last thing I do and you'll see that there's more that meets the eye. Read between the lines.

Still I'm looking. I'm looking to see who actually cares and stays when I say leave. I want someone to understand me, I've been going crazy because no one things I'm normal. Ask any of my friends and they'll say I'm weird. The "good" kind. Whatever that means.

I have to bite the inside of my cheek just to keep from crying sometimes. I bottle half of my emotions, not that anyone would realize that.

Whatever it's not like I matter. Peace. 😂
-QueenAlura