Prologue: Repressed Memories and Emotions

'Area: Unknown'

Falling debris and machinery clashing the ground as fog of dust surround the area. Clanging metal is all that is being heard throughout the room.... and then light footsteps. A wounded human scientist is crawling away from something as the footsteps gets louder with every step. The scientist is struggling to get away as his hand lifts forward from whatever is coming. "No!!! Stay.... stay away from me.... You... you monster!!!" The scientists shouted while squirming on the floor. The footsteps got louder and louder until moving thought the dust right in front of the scientist.... a child.... a young child moves down to the scientist's view with a dagger in hand... "....it's too late for Mercy...." Said the child raising his dagger above the scientist. "Please wait.... Give... give my a chance to explain!" The scientist begs to the child "A chance...? A chance?!?! Did you gave me a chance when I beg for you to stop or even an opportunity for not just me.... but the others just for a normal life?!?!" The child's hand shaking with deep hatred and rage. "You.... will pay.... for everything that you have done to me... and to them!!" His eyes was pitch black and his dagger lunge down to the scientist.  'Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

.....Three months ago within a Swamp

A child is hiding under the roots of a tree.... as he looks around the area. There was nothing there but swarp vine, trees and the sounds of incects buzz about. He slowly crawls out of underneath the tree as his clothes with his scarf is soak and filthy from laying on the mud. The child shivers as he's cold and walks farther out, trying to find a way out of the swamp. "I....I gotta get out of here.... but where....?" He said as he got frightened on the though of being lost here.

????: "You know.... standing around in a unknown place, waiting for help can be dangerous you know..."

A voice echoes thought the swamp as the child frozen in place when he heard that voice. 'That voice.... I remember it.... from before....' He thought as he look all over to where the voice came from. "Where....where are you?!?"

As the child shouted out to whatever is there, a shadow fall in front of the child causing him to fall down to the mud. The shadow then stretches wide as a gust of wind blew and black leafs spreads around them. The child covers his eyes from the sudden gust and felt a leaf on his chest. As he looks at it, the leaf he saw was actually a black feather. Then the child looks at the shadow and saw the monster in front of him... A raven with it's wings spread and wearing a gray torn shroud; It slowly looks down to the child with a unsure expression.

????: "Who....who... in the world are you....?" Said the child, frightened at the moment.

????:  "...... Who and what I am is not important.... What is right now is what you decide to do from here on out...." Said the raven.

????: "What I decide to do??? What does that even mean?!? Explain.... why you told me to run back then, why were those guard trying to capture me and why..... why.... can't I remember anything else....?" Said the child, trembling a lot.

The raven looks to the child, muddy and scared as it spoke to him.... "Well.... as of this moment.... you're name is Hollow and that is what you are now..."

Hollow: H..hollow...? W...why that all of a sudden.... Why's that my name...?!? Tell me!!!!" He looks to the raven in desperation for the answer.

????: "If you want to truly desire the answer..... You must regain it through your action and decision....  But for this moment.... I shall you little of what I know." It spoke to Hollow and it wave it's wing to him as a toy hammer appeared. "Your memories and emotions is how to say.... locked within the deepest forms of your mind by powerful magic. And I can be able to unlock them, but only you if have reach and made a certain choice that weaken the magic hold."

Hollow just looks to the raven as this was too much to take in. He slowly grabs the toy hammer and held it firmly by instinct. "I....This.... this is just crazy.... You just can't expect me to believe all that. My memories....my emotions.... seal by magic.... There's no way I can never believe that!!" He can't wrap his head by all of this.

????: "Even if you don't believe a word that I said.... It's the truth... And if you want to find out who you were before...." The raven's eyes glowing as it's feathers on the ground leviated and made a path. "You have to decide on what to do on your own. ....I shall be keeping my eyes on you Hollow...." The raven said that as it instantly vanished from thin air.

Hollow looks around and doesn't see it anywhere, it gone now but the path made from the black feather remains. He still doesn't truly believe everything the raven, then he realize that there was no other choice but to accept it as the truth. He now follow the path the raven made as it guides him through the swamp.

In nearly half an hour, Hollow made it out of the swamp and see a village of sort. He looks along the sky and see the sun settting. Knowing that night is on the arisen, Hollow move down to the road below and runs to the village. Still unsure about what to even do once he arrives there, but he's shall find out as he gets there....