Chapter 1: Relentless Glance Of Today

Hollow had reached to the village's entrance and stop to catch his breath. Slowly after he breathes calmly, he saw the village was surrounded by a large moat and the only way to enter is by the drawbridge while was already lowered. He then looks at the drawbridge and see that it had been badly damaged and is breaking away. He also realized that there was plenty of smoke ascending above the village. Hollow slowly started to cross the bridge while being wary that it might break under him. He then enter the village and then he was completely devastated to what he had saw. The village was completely destroyed, everything have been burned down with fires that are still burning around the buildings and trees.

Hollow: "Dear god........" He move his hard to his chest and grabs tightly on his shirt.. "What happened here..... where....where is everyone?" He runs inside and searches for anyone that is still here. "Hello?!?! Anyone here, please answer me!!! He said with a strong sense of fear for the worst that happen. Hollow quickly search the houses for anyone and found nothing but fire & ashes. He kept on searching and searching until.... he heard and a voice, it was close.

????: "Someone!!! Please help us!!!"

Hollow rushes in the direction of the voice as he got to an alleyway and then he saw an man closing in on two monsters. Both of the monsters look to be foxes but also it seems the taller one is down lying on the ground knocked out and the smaller one is in front of the large one, it seems it was standing in the man's way. The man.... He's wearing some type of light armor and was wielding a sword, kinda resembles a guard. But it had a symbol on the shoulder, it looks familiar to Hollow as a shiver went down his spine. They didn't know he was behind them yet.

Young Fox: "You... you stay away from my dad!!" It shouted at the guard.

Guard: "Now.... Don't make this any harder than it have to be... Just surrender and come with me now..." The guard slowly move in on the young fox.

Young Fox: "No!!! I know what y'all done.... You've invanded and destroy our home... Then you capture most of us and took them away!!! It said as tears flows from it's eyes. Then the young fox spotted Hollow and shout to him. "You!! Please save me and my papa!!!"

The Guard saw the young fox's eyes and moves to its direction as he now can see Hollow. He grabs hold of his sword as he just two words out and moves to Hollow. "No witnesses." Hollow steps back as he see the guard rushes to him with his sword raises up to strike.

The fighting in this story will goes in a similar way to 'Undertale' but with more options in "Act and Mercy" with it basing on HP, SP, MP, Luck-LCK and Speed-SPD.

The guard jumps up and swing his sword down to Hollow but misses as Hollow move to the sides to avoid the attack. Hollow put his hands in front on him and looks to the guard. "Please stop!! You don't have to do this!" But the guard ignores Hollow's pleading as he continues his assault, he lunge his sword and cut Hollow's side. Hollow then move his hand onto his wounded side while stepping away as he felt his warm blood dripping from his wound. The guard walks toward Hollow and points his blade to him as Hollow was stepping back before he stops at the brick wall behind him. The guard have grasp the sword with both hands and looks with mericless stare. "Sorry kid... but you were in the wrong place at the worst time...." He said as he rose his sword up above Hollow and swing it down upon him. Hollow was frozen as he saw the sword closing on him but he immediately jumps out of the way through sheer impulse and grabs his toy hammer . He then rushes to the guard and swung his hammer to guard's arm. It connects as the guard shouts in pain as he nearly lost his grip. The guard then pulls back as he swing his sword at Hollow. Hollow ducks away and rolls backward as he screams at the guard. "Stop this!!! Why are you attacking me?! Why are you attacking them?!" The guard looks back at Hollow and grips his sword tightly. "I don't... have to answer to you. Just following orders... and I can't refuse from my Queen." He nearly rushes to Hollow and swungs for his neck then Hollow quickly ducks and swung his hammer to the guard's back leg. The guard shouts in pain as he falls to his back then Hollow stomps his foot onto the guard's hand that wielding the sword. The guard looks up as he reaches to his back from his hidden dagger, but Hollow quickly reacted and smacks his hammer to the guard's other arm prevents him from using it. The guard screams in pain and looks to Hollow with murderous intentions.

Guard: "Rahhhh!!! Don't think that you won child!! I see your face and I won't forget.... I shall have your head and if I failed.... the others will take my place. You will never be safe anywhere!!" He just laughs at him as Hollow looks down at him with a shiver then looks at the sword.

Hollow thought about what the guard said and that threat about the guard coming for him. "I...I... I can kill him, If I killl him now... he wouldn't come after me and his allies will not know who I look like. But.... can I... really do it.... kill a person and with the monster kid looking at me." He whispers to himself as he looks to the monster's kid and his unconscious father as he wonders to 'kill or let the guard lives'. He looks back to the guard just smirking at him while a sinster grin. Hollow grips his toy hammer and closes his eyes, his thoughts overwhelming his mind to do with either have the guard killed or let him lives..... "Gahhhhhhhhh!!!" He shouted as he rise his hammer above him and swings it down to the guard directly to the forehead. It hits its mark as the guard stopped moving and just laid there motionless. The fox child was speechless when he saw Hollow struck down the guard. Hollow move down on his knees to the guard as he gone silent from what he done. Then he check on him to see if he's actually deceased.

Young Fox walks to Hollow and the guard lying on the ground. "Is..is....is he dead...?" He asked Hollow as he then turn to him and shook his head to the fox.

Hollow: "No..... I checked, he's out cold... guess I must've hit him hard enough to render him unconscious...." He looks to the fox and check on him. "Are you and your dad there okay?"

Young Fox: "I'm okay... my dad is lying there, still not waking up yet." Looks to his dad and then back to Hollow. "We would've been taken away.... if you came and save us both, thank you stranger...." He sounded really reliefed and smiles to him for a moment. "I'm Lynne and my dad name is Theo, what's your name?"

Hollow hesitate a bit and still don't know his true name but answered Lynne and gave his the only name he have. "It's.... Hollow."

Lynne: "Okay Hollow, I wanna get my dad out of the village and to the hidden zone so we can be with the others was made it out." He walks to his dad and tried to move him. "The village leader planned this in case..... something like this happens...but I never thought that it would happened...." He sniffles a bit and looks to Hollow then he moves his dad by his arm to get his out of the village.

Hollow see Lynne is trying to get his dad out of the village and looks down to the unconscious guard. He felt something tugs at his heart, he doesn't know what this feeling is but seeing Lynne trying to get his dad out of danger is making him feel this unusual feeling. He wanted to help them escape here, he then move to Lynne's dad and lifts him up by his other arm. Lynne turns to Hollow and saw him lifting Theo's arm. "I'll help you lift your dad out of the village and get to the hidden zone." Hollow said as he start carrying Theo as Lynne stumbs a bit and follows. Lynne is suprised by Hollow helping him and wanted to know why. "I'll....explain later, but for now we gotta get you two out of here before the guard regain consciousness. And maybe y'all can tell me everything that happened here once we get there." Lynne then realized that and agreed with Hollow as they both lift Theo and move out of the village. Lynne tells Hollow about where the hidden zone is as they walks to the drawbridge
and crosses it.

Lynne: "Hollow.... I... got to tell you this..." He spoke to Hollow as he turns to him. "Everyone in the village isn't completely that trusting to humans for a good while... so they might be hostile to you when we get there."

Hollow: "I....see, well... it can't be helped..." He said as they both move away from the village and moves to the hidden destination. "All..... I care right now is that y'all are safe.... and reach the hidden zone. I'm be okay if they'll make me leave as long as you two are there that all that matters to me...."

Lynne was shocked when he heard that from Hollow and smiles from it as he looks to him. "I...I... I knew there were some really nice humans in the world....Thank you Hollow...." He said with joy as he looks to Hollow with a happy expression. "I... will tell them that you're kind and save us. I'm sure that they'll listen once I tell them what you done back there."

Hollow looks to Lynne, seeing him as I felt another unusual feeling but this one felt warm; It's more blissful than the feeling from before in the village and he looks to Lynne and nodded to him in agreement. They both move to the path where Lynne told Hollow to the hidden zone where the others might be at.