chapter 1 - king & queen

Bomi's POV:
I was there,waiting for my friend,Krystin.In the midst of waiting for her,the surroundings was noisy just like being in a noisy market.After a while,I spotted her in a crowd of people.She was probably being crushed by those people.I walked towards the direction of the crowd to help her.I pulled her out of the crowd.

Bomi,thanks
-Krystin

No problem!Also,hurry,assembly gonna start soon
-Bomi

Okay then
-Krystin

Krystin and I run hurriedly to the auditorium for the assembly.We run through those huge flight of stairs with a fast speed.I was literally panting when we running and also now.This also same goes to Krystin.

Drink water,Krystin
-Bomi

Same goes to you too,Bomi
-Krystin

I was too tired from running too fast that i was not aware of my surroundings.Suddenly,Krystin shake me up to bring me back to reality.

Eh?Yes?What do you want,Krystin?
-Bomi

It's not me,it's that person who wants you
-Krystin

That person?
-Bomi

I looked at what Krystin was pointing to.It was a man in a black suit like a bodyguard.

Oh,but why would that person want me for?
-Bomi

How can I know that?Anyways,he has been calling your name since just now
-Krystin

Is there a 'Yoon Bomi' here?If you are here,please raise up your hand
-That person

I raised up my hand.

Finally,you raised up your hand.Come on,let's go
-That person

Wait,go to where?
-Bomi

You find out soon.Come on,follow me now
-That person

I followed the person.In my head,i was thinking 'What does he want?' , 'Did I do something wrong?' and etc.Suddenly,he stopped his footsteps.I bumped to him and was going to tell him to 'Watch where he is going' but I didn't managed to utter a word due to someone pulling me that results me to be sitting on a chair.

Where am I?
-Bomi

Finally,you are here
-someone

Who are you and why am I here?
-Bomi

You will find out who am I and the reason you are here soon
-someone

Can't you just tell it to me now?
-Bomi

I asked but that person just ignore me like my question was not heard and paying attention towards something else.I felt irrated at that moment.'How I wished I can punch him right on his face' is what i'm having in my mind but i held down my temper.Soon after,a female student stood on stage.All of the students' attention were on her.

Good morning to all of you.I'm Kim Taeyeon.I am a heir to 'Kim's Manufacturing' and will guide you during this assembly
-Taeyeon

Kim's Manufacturing?I think I heard that before
-Bomi

I mumbled and try to recollect my memories of 'Kim's Manufacturing'.A few minutes later,I finally remembered that they were one of the richest and productive company.

"So,she is the heir?She is quite a beauty and seem to have good manners too" i thought.

By the time I was back to reality,the things she talked about and was presenting is almost finished.Soon after,Taeyeon,the female student,finished talking.Just when I was about to put my hands together to give her an applause,she mutter something.