chapter 8 - engagement

Bomi's POV:
Congratulations on getting engaged
-Principal

What did he just say?
-Bomi

I muttered.

He's engaged to her?!
-Bomi

I shouted in a voice that only me could hear.

W-why?Just when i realised these feelings of mine..why didn't i listen to Krystin's advice?Because of that,now,he's not someone who i can claim as mine..
-Bomi

I said as i slowly walked away from the principal's room to the classroom.

- in the meanwhile -

Baekhyun's POV :

The principal was congratulating my engagement with Taeyeon which i don't feel a slight of happiness right now.

"How i wished that Bomi was the one i am engaged to," i thought to myself.

When i thought of her,I felt her presence here.I turned behind to the door and saw no one there.

Mr Byun,was there something at the door?
-Principal

No,nothing.Please continue what were you going to say
-Baekhyun

After I said that,the principal continued talking.I was drifted to the land of my thoughts.

"Will Bomi be okay after hearing this?Well,she will be happy being free from whom so-called always harass her," i thought.

I hope both of you'll live a happy life
-Principal

Yes,we hope so
-Taeyeon

Mr Byun?
-Principal

Huh?I also hope that we'll be able to
-Baekhyun

If there is no other things you want to tell us,may we excuse ourselves?
-Baekhyun

Oh,yea.Sure.Please hurry to your classes
-Principal

Yes
-Baekhyun and Taeyeon

We said and bowed.I walked out the room when suddenly,Taeyeon grab onto my hand.

Oppa,where are you going?
-Taeyeon

Huh?Oppa?You are older than me
-Baekhyun

I prefer calling you that
-Taeyeon

Oh,okay.Well,anyways,what is it that you want to say that you grab onto my hand?
-Baekhyun

I just wondering if we could go somewhere instead of going to class
-Taeyeon

She said seductively while winking at me.

"What is she doing?Trying to seduce me?Bomi can do better," i thought.

It's not good if we skip classes and i have something important to do today so it's a no-no for now
-Baekhyun

Can't you take this day as an exception?
-Taeyeon

She said in a flirty way.Somehow,i was digusted by it.I mean,it's too flirty.

No exceptions
-Baekhyun

I said as i walked away from her.

- in the meanwhile -

Bomi's POV :

"He's getting married...could he have been playing with me since just now?" i thought.

When i felt my tears are envolving in the corners in my eyes,i was trying to hold it in.