Part 1

"Idiot!" Sasuke shouted at Naruto. Shoulder length black hair, sharp black eyes and pale skin, Sasuke was one of Team 7's members. Spiky blond haired, blue eyes and light tanned skin, Naruto was also one of Team 7.
"Don't start another fight!!" I shouted at the two of them. My pink hair was a little longer than shoulder length now, matching my emerald green eyes and light skin. They looked at me. "I know we're strong if we work together. If we keep fighting, we'll never be able to get another mission!!"
   "Sakura's correct about that," Kakashi Sensei said. He wore a normal Shinobi uniform with a blue headband. The headband had a metal part in front with a special symbol representing the Hidden Leaf Village, or the Village Hidden in the Leaves. He had a gray mask over his mouth, too. Naruto and Sasuke sighed making me smile slightly. Just then another Shinobi appeared next to us. She had long black hair and big black eyes.
   "Hinata?" I asked. "What's wrong?"
   "Lady Tsunade wants to see you two," she said, pointing at me and Sasuke. We glanced at one another and started running in the trees back towards the village. We headed over towards the large red building where the Hokage lived. We stopped at the front doors and saw Lady Tsunade waiting for us. Her long blond hair whipped around as she faced us. Her purple eyes looked at us and she then smiled.
   "I see you got Hinata's message," she said. "Now, there is a mission for you two. A band of thieves has been attacking the Hidden Frost Village, or the Village Hidden in the Frost, up north."
   "The Hidden Frost Village?" I asked. "Never heard of it."
   "We just made an alliance a few months ago," she said. "Now, they ask for our assistance since they have very few Shinobi. I expected you two are best suited for this. Your abilities work great together."
   "Thank you, Lady Tsunade," Sasuke said. "When will we leave?"
   "First thing tomorrow," she said. "Now I think you should go home, have dinner and get some rest. You'll be traveling most of the day to get to the Hidden Frost Village."
   "Yes ma'am," I said and the two of us left. We walked through town, seeing other Shinobi and some kids from the Ninja Training Academy. We saw other families and people roaming the streets. Just then I stopped, looking inside the window of a flower shop. I saw my friend, Ino Yamanaka, behind the counter. I looked ahead where Sasuke was still walking away. I sighed, walking inside.
   "Have a nice day," Ino said to a customer. Her very long blond hair was in a ponytail with a small part in the front. She had light green eyes that matched her pale skin tone.
   "Hey, Ino," I said. She looked at me.
   "Sakura," she said. "Nice to see your back alive. So, I hear you and Sasuke are going on a trip to the Hidden Frost Village. Better bring a jacket or you'll freeze to death."
   "I know," I retorted. I looked at a vase holding roses. "Can I buy one?"
   "Here," Ino took one and handed it to me. "Don't mention this to my mother, but you can have it for free."
   "Thanks," I said, taking it from her.
   "Now leave," she pointed at the door. I smirked.
   "Like always," I said, walking out. I held the rose close to my chest and saw Sasuke waiting for me around the corner. It was the entrance to a small park in town. The stone bench he was sitting on brought back painful memories of when he first left the Hidden Leaf. He looked up when he saw me. I stopped, knowing he didn't like me getting to close to him.
"Nice rose," he said, getting up. I opened my mouth and then closed it. He smirked. "Always like you. Wanting to say something and then never saying it." I blushed, but still didn't answer. 'You love him,' my inner voice said. 'Shut up!' I scolded my inner voice. I didn't notice Sasuke walk up to me until he took the rose out of my loose grip.
"Hey!" I said, looking at him. He held the rose up to the now orange sky. I looked at him and he glanced down at me.
"Did you get it Yamanaka's shop?" he asked, giving it back. I nodded and he walked next to me. "Try not to let your feelings get the best of you," he said and my eyes widen. He walked away and I was left staring at the fading orange sky.

"Sakura!" someone's muffled voice called from my balcony. I opened my eyes and sat up, rubbing them. "Sakura!" the voice shouted my name again. I looked at the clock and saw it was around 6 o'clock. "Sakura, get up!" I then recognized the voice and jumped out of bed. Going over to my balcony, I️ opened the curtain and saw Sasuke.
"Sasuke!" I shouted at him. "What are you doing on my balcony?"
"It's first light," he said. "We have to leave." I️ closed the curtain before waking over to my closet. I grabbed my backpack I packed last night and then threw my clothes on. Walking over to my balcony again, I️ opened the curtain. I unlocked the doors, walking out to join Sasuke.
"Thanks for walking me up," I mumbled, closing the curtains and then the balcony door. I swung myself off the balcony and landed on the ground below. Sasuke followed and we both walked to the front gates leading in and out of the Hidden Leaf. We saw Lady Tsunade waiting for us.
"Right on time," she said as the sun was peeking over the horizon. "The path ahead is going to be hard without jackets," she noticed us without winter jackets. Her assistant handed us one and we put them on. "Go straight north," she explained. "You'll arrive there in about a day. When you tell the people there you were sent from the Hidden Leaf Village, they'll explain everything. Sasuke, put your headband on!!" I looked over and saw Sasuke took his headband off. He sighed, but took it out of his pocket and put it on without complaints. "Now, if reinforcements are needed, send a scroll bird."
"Yes, Grandma Tsunade," Naruto said, walking over. "I think they got it."
"Naruto!" I exclaimed, looking at him. He smiled at us.
"I just wanted to see you off," he said. "Now hurry back so we can train again!" Sasuke and I smiled, knowing Team 7 could never be completed without all of us.
"Now you must go," Lady Tsunade said.
"Be careful!" Naruto shouted at us as we left the village.