Chapter 1 - Boring Home

I stare out the window at my new home Snowdin Palace Apartments, watching the 'MOVERS' vans ride off into the distance after the men who rode the trucks had followed my brothers and I all the way here.

My year older brother came over to where I stood, holding put my green raincoat and green rainboots, hes such a caring brother. Blueberry is his name, though most call him Blue, he usually wears blue, how unoriginal is he, am I right?

"Wanna come?" He questoned as I take my clothing from him.

I pulled on my raincoat, "where?"

"To explore the garden, its quite big."

I gave a nod, exploring would be nice, especially since our older brother, Papyrus would most likely be busy at work already. Pulling on my boots, I came staggering after Blue, still having trouble moving while pulling them on, lucky enough for me, I got them on just in time as the two of us reached the backdoor, pulling the door close behind us. After walking down the path to the gate leading to the forest, without a word, Blue dug into the bush right next to it, pulling a stick out from it and vrushing the leaves from it.

Blue turned to me, grinning, "follow me."

Blue walked out the gate almost as if the stick lead him right to who-knows-what. Blue has always been a weirdo. I finally skip after him along the bridge, looking over at the boulder of walls we past by until I noticed a few pebbles fall down the small hill and they rolled up right to my feet.

"Blue?"

I take a few steps, taking Blueberry's hand as the stick still guided him along the path.

"What?" He turned to me as I pointed to the wall of boulders, "whats wrong with it?"

"Some rocks came down." I grip his hand much harder, startled by the fact, even if it could be just a coincidence, the forsst already gives me the creeps.

"Hello!?" Blue called out to the boulder wall, "whos there!?"

He turned to me, "nothing, lets keep moving."

He started his path again but I knew something it up, I can feel it in the pits of my soul. I picked up one of the small fallen rocks and tossed it up to the boulder wall, but not a voice came, nothing in fact came from it, I still could not shake of the heebie-jeebies and just made a run for it, passing Blue in the process, which made him follow my lead in running. I couldn't stop myself from running, I kept running and running, I could not stop, until I came across a circle of something and caught my breath right near it, Blue did the same, though inside the circle of who-knows-what.

"Whats wrong?" Blue asked in between breaths, "did you see something?"

"I just am scared," I grumble beneth my breath coming close to Blue, gripping his arm.

Blue smiled at me, trying his best at comforting, hes cheerful, it helped soothe me only a bit, well to the point I could feel better to release Blue's arm.

Blue held up the stick as the wind picked up, "Magic dowser-"

What even is that?

"Show me and Y/N the well!"

A loud horn sounded throughout the back woods, we followed the sound to a motorcyclist up the hill and then all of a sudden they came riding at us still blaring their horn. Screaming, I hid behind Blue quickly, as Blue stuck the stick out about to swing on the motorcyclist though it knocked Blue to the muddy floor. The motorcyclist stopped at the edge of the hill, I only shook head to toe as Blue stood up.

"Wait, wait!" The boy riding the motorcycle called, taking off his helmet revealing himself to be a goat child, no older than Blue and I.

"You both are skeletons right? You seem to already know much about rainy climates and not cold ones." The goat boy examined our looks with a sideways head, a smile plastered on his lips.

"So what," Blue sighed, "who are you?'

"Asriel Dreemurr, whats your names?" The goat boy introduced.

"Blueberry, call me Blue, and this is Y/N, he/she is is younger by the way."

I glared at Blue, "that necceasory?"

"Yup!" He grinned before turning to Asriel, "so you know where the well is?' Blue stomped.

"Yeah, of you stomp hard enough you'll fall thrpugh it," Asriel pointed where Blue stood, Blue bacied off quick.

Asriel got off his motorcycle and walked to us, he wiped away the mud from the well and knocked on it, "see?" He used a stick to step on and let the rest of the mud pour from the top of the well.

"This well is supposed to be so deep that if you fell to the bottom and looked up, you'll see stars in the middle of the day." Asriel explained lookikg at us, it was such a odd story, why would anyone need a well that deep, what would it even be used for?

Blue moved close to the well putting his non-existent ear to the well, I just tug on his coat, I could still feel the
heebie-jeebies.

"I'm surpised you were allowed to come live here, my mother does not let people with kids move in." Asriel looked over.

"Why?" I looked at him, still gripping the side of Blue's raincoat.

"I'm not allowed to talk about it," Asriel shrugged.

"ASRIEL!"

"I think I hear someone calling for you Asriel," I told him.

"I heard it too." Blue stood up finally.

"I didn't hear anything."

"ASRIEL!"

"Mom!" Asriel sounded surprised then got back up on his motorcycle putting on his helmet, "see you two later, before though, Blue, wear gloves next time." He rode off slightly.

"Why?"

"That stick is poison oak." Asriel rode off.

Blue tossed it away, wiping his hand on his raincoat. I look at Blue until I felt a drop fall against my head and looking to the ground I can see wet spots.

"Its about to rain."

"Yeah," Blue agreed.