Let's Go Back to You and Me

Epiloge: Nichelle's past

Jan. 7th 2062

Nichelle stared out of her window, staring at what the world has became since she was a kid. Its been 60 years since her teenage years had taken back. She remembers deeply about Jordan, and how he was completely understanding about what was happening to her. The changes she faced, the pain she had, he stood next to her everysingle day, til that day the drunk driver hit him and his family on their way to Nichelle's birthday party. 

Nichelle Fell asleep listening to Grace's soft singing her ear, only to dream about Jordan and his stories. His way of talking, His Smile, Nichelle could see it over and over, and only wishes that she could see it for real over and over again.

The clock sounded its alarm but Nichelle didn't move. Even Grace's pushes and pulls, she didn't flinch.

"Nana, come on WAKE UP!" Grace cried, her hands on Nichelle's chest.

Nichelle slowly with into a coma, and her life with jordan started to Replay, entirely.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

This is the something i want to write. If you are intrested in reading comment, if i get at least 2 comments, i'll continue writing, i have the next few chapters written... Thank-you for reading my short epiloge, vote and comment please!