Hes crying #6

"Derek I'm back!" I walked upstairs not getting any response, I could hear whimpers coming from our bedroom considering we're the only ones here it had to be Derek. I quickly opened the door to find him stood sobbing slightly. "D-Derek" I croaked.

"Y-you're back! Uh" he went awkward and quickly wiped his eyes, he's always been the type of guy to hide his emotions. I could tell he was trying to be strong as he looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Babe it's okay to cry you know, you can't hide your emotions in all the time, you need to let your feelings out" I whispered pulling him into a hug. "I'm always here when you need to talk" I suddenly felt wet tears on my shoulder and I smiled slightly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked quickly and he shook his head.

"Thank you for always being here Y/N you have no idea what it means to have you in my life, I'm so glad you're my girlfriend and I have no i-idea what I would do without you, I love you so damn much" He kissed my cheeks causing me to blush.

"Likewise baby, I love you too, more than you'll ever know" he sent me a sad smile as I caressed his tear stained cheek. "Now Mr not so sour wolf let's go out and do something fun" he shook his head "no"

"Can we just stay in and maybe watch a movie instead?"

"Of course we can, I'll go make popcorn while you pick a movie?" He nodded with a smile.

"Thank you" I frowned a little but then I realised he was thanking me again from what he said earlier.

"It's okay babe, I better go make popcorn I'm starving" I laughed walking into the kitchen to make food.