| Aaron x Reader | Bestfriends Brother

LEL, THIS CHAPTER IS IN HONOUR OF MY BESTIE lolly_mac_01  she requested this /(•3•)/

Y/N POV:

"Do I have to?"

"Yes you do! Come on I'm begging you! Please Y/N?" Mellissa pouted, putting her hands in front of her. Right now she was begging you to come to a family dinner. You were the daughter of the L/N 's Company. Unlike most, you weren't forced to take on the family business. Your parents/guardian/s respected your wishes, you had as much freedom as you wanted.

The L/N company was close with Melissa's parents. (UM IM AVOIDING SAYING IT CUZ I FORGOT SMH) After begging Melissa for what seems like hours, but was actually 15 minutes. You stood in front of your mirror.

"Wow, Melissa I look..." , you stopped. You were in awe at how gorgeous you looked. Your Hair was perfectly curled and pinned up. Your eyes had a smokey eye effect to make them stand out. Your lips were a dark F/C. And finally, your dress was a gorgeous F/C it was made of silk and had a sweetheart neck line. (IM GOING OF WHAT IV HEARD FROM 'SAY YES TO THE DRESS LMAO) It stopped flowing about an inch or two away from the floor. It flattered your figure perfectly.You looked like an angel.

"Oh Mellissa..."you were in such shock, you felt wonderful and gorgeous. You felt a sudden confident boost. You started to tear up. (BISH U FAB THE WAY U ARE) you never felt more beautiful in your life.

"Don't you cry on me now! " Melissa laughed dabbing away your tears gently, "you'll ruin my makeup!" You laughed. "Thanks Mel, it means a lot" you smiled at your best friend. She smirked, "it's just what I do~ NOW!" She clasped her hands together, "let's go!"

(166282916 MINUTES LATER HUEHUE)

You gently climbed out the car, Mellissa in tour (to? What-? How do I? Tou? GOD DAMN IT) as you both approached the house you started to shake nervously. What if her parents didn't like you? What if you made a complete embarrassment of yourself? What if- , your thoughts were interrupted. "You okay? Nervous?"  Melissa asked, taking note of your shaking hands, "yeah I'm fine, I bit nervous, I won't lie. But I'm fine", she smiled at you "in right behind you~" she whispered smiling. That's one of the things you liked about Mellissa. she's cold and unfair to most. But she has a soft spot for you. You've know each other since you were about 6. She was always there when times got tough, and you were for her to.

Without knocking, the door suddenly opened revealing a man. A sexy man. He had dark tanned skin. Dark black hair.Eyes bright like the stars in the night sky. He smiled. OHMYGSHHSHS IS HE SMILING AT ME?!! You nervously smile back. "U-um. Hey?" You nervously squeak, he let out a laugh. Oh my god- he grinned at you "it's nice to meet you to. And you are?" He held out a hand, "(Y-Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)" you shook his large calloused hand. He gave you a bright smile, "I'm Aaron" you giggled. " it's nice to m-meet you Aaron" you shyly smiled back.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY -SPRINKLESSSS~~~ ;w;)

You sat nervously at the dinner table. Mellissa at your right. Aaron at your left. unfortunately Mellissa and Aaron's parents couldn't make it to dinner tonight. So you guys where mindlessly chatting, eating (F/F) Suddenly, Mellissa's phone went of, "I'll be right back!" She got up from the table walking into the other room "Hello? How can I help you?-" her voice trailed of. SILENCE. You and Aaron say in an awkward silence, staring each other down. Mellissa ran into the room," ok guys, I gotta go out! I'll be back in about 30 minutes" you sent a panicked look to her. 'YOURE LEAVING ME!?' Is basically what you wanted to scream, but you kept quiet. You both watched Mellissa run outside and listened to her start the car up and drive away.

.

.

.

.

You and Aaron where in front of the fireplace. Watching the rain trickle down the window. As soon as Mellissa left a storm hit. Leaving you stranded with an incredibly hot guy. Mellissa texted you saying that she wouldn't be able to make it home and it's best of you stayed over there he night to avoid getting in an accident or incredibly sick.

You sipped your (F/H/D) quietly, as Aaron a stared into the fire.

"Soooooo..." you started, TRYING TO BE SOCIAL!

He looked over at you and smiled, "oh, um.. you bored?" You nodded slowly "a little" you admitted trying not to be mean, he stood up and offered his hand. You hesitated but took it. As he pulled you up you tripped, pushing him onto the sofa, with you awkwardly straddling him. You tried to get up but he pulled you closer. "By the way.." he leaned in close, " you look beautiful tonight.." he tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear. "t-thank you.." you trailed off , he leaned forward, and kissed you.
You blushed hard, but slowly kissed back, you had a warm feeling in your chest. Am I falling in love with my best friends brother..?

AYYYYEEEE! INDEED THIS WAS A SHITTY CHAPTER! But what can you doooo? XD I have no chill. Sorry for the short chapter, and taking so long to update. Plz don't kill me ;w;

GOODBYE

-Kittuza <3