Could be us

Tamia
"Whatever Ik you still like me"he said.

"Bruh ion e-

"Aye tamia I think that Lil boy just texted you"India said

"Which one"I asked

India always has my back

"The one that said he'll drop his hoes for you"

"Oh Tyrone man Ion like him"

"He perfect for you tho"she said.

"Well don't mean to interrupt but what happened to the boy with the long braids"

"Ray"India questioned kyree

"Yea"he answered

"We on a break "

"Y'all still date?"I asked.

"Yeah"

Kyree

Man I fucked up when I broke up with tamia that girl was life asf. I mean India cute but ion want her I want to make tamia jealous so I won't have to sound weak and ask her out.

"Aye y'all stay here and tell Livia them to stay to cuz me and nick gotta go to the hospital in Canada Remiric moma got shot and his dad in jail so we gotta get him and take him to Florida to his step mama house in Florida then back to Canada to go drop nick off with her and I gotta go to Maryland to the jail and tell remiric then back to Canada and wait to see what's gon happen it'll prolly be a month or 2" Meir dad told me.

"OK"I said then they left.

India

I thought it'd be cute to match tonight so me and tamia had on some pink Spandex shorts and a white crop that said 'Major Key' in pink.

Dachey and Darcy had on some blue yoga pants with a baby blue tank.

Livia and Jayla had on black basketball shorts with a white cami.

And we locked the door before talking.

Jayla
Me and the girls was chilling and shit. Then kyree dumb ass kept knocking

"Lemme handle this"I said turning they attention to the door

"Kyree what the fuck you want? "

"Not you"I tried to slam the door but this nigga put his foot in the way

"Ughhh"

"Anyway y'all come eat"he said

He looked like he was finna pass out

"Yhu good yo"India asked

"Yeah "he said

"Bro you been smoking again? "Livia asked.

"Yesss "he said with attitude.

I was the last person to exit this nigga dead ass fell on the bed I just left him there he grumpy when he wake up.

Tamia
I finished eating quickly and headed back to the room cause I didn't see kyree.I still got feelings for him but I don't like the nigga.

I went in their and seen him laying on the bed me and india supposed to be laying in I sat down on the bed and he rolled his head in my lap so I started twisting his hair.

Nickia
Bruh. I'm in fucking tears they said remiric might not make it she got shi t in her head and is in a light coma but they said she brain dead already. Kai is such a sweet boy he my nephew so I'm taking him to Robyns house since that's her babies daddy's son.

I would take him back with us but he need some time to himself. Honestly I don't know if I wanna go back now.

"Kai you alright "

"No"he said lowly "I want my sister"

He has a sister? "You have a sister??"

"Yeah before that man went to jail my mom had just had her she wasn't even 6 months old and he put her up for adoption"

"How did your dad get in jail "

"Dad's not in jail he's in the military "

"Huh"

"Oh you talking bout that man he got in jail because when he put my sister up for adoption my mom didn't know. And she couldn't find her I was 3 and could barely talk. She got an mail that said adoption went through and they're waiting to find a home for her that was 12 years ago they've probably found one by now. But she kicked that man out and he hit her so I grabbed the phone and walked to give it to my moma but he slapped it out her hand and he slapped me but somehow the phone landed on 911 because I heard speaking and then bout 1 hr later the popo arrived and my mom was lifted on something and they put me away."

"Where exactly did they put you"I asked.

"Where my sister was"he replied

"Do you know anything about that place"

"It said some about Morgan Free wood and a 57 at the end."

I looked that place up and it said Morgan Freeman 1957 in bold and then it had "Morgan Freeman was the founder of this abandoned place in 1957 and it is now an adoption site if you want to adopt call 1-800-I-Adopt."

Before calling that number I needed to know his sisters name.

Darci
I think Jalen feeling me or some Ion want him if anybody I'd rather date tre he don't mess with nobody foreal.

I was gonna go to the bed me and dachey sleep in but I seen tamia stretched out on the bed with her hand in kyree head that was laying on her side.

I went and got India and we took a picture. Of them before India dragged them off the bed so she could lay down. I think they still like each other they should go out..... Again

I woke up everybody was outside at the pool.

I.went the other way to the court and seen tamia and Kyree kissing and he was holding her bridal style in they swimwear I was like Awww and took a picture.