The Beginning

It was a Thursday. My first class of the day was Psychology. My brown hair was blowing in the wind that blew past my face. The tan cardigan I wore whipped around my legs, missing getting stepped on my my black combat boots, and my black, flowy crop top stuck to my flat stomach. I pulled down my short shorts as they rid up, showing off my ass.

I was on my way to meet up with my friends before class. 

There was Michelle. She was the pretty one with curly brown hair and bright blue eyes. Everyone wants, her boys and girls. Yet she's still insecure about herself. I blame her boyfriend. She's always focused on her boyfriend, Tony. There's rarely a time where she's not sucking his face off. Don't get me wrong, Michelle's nice, but if you get on her bad side, prepare yourself.

Then there's Jal. She's the intelligent one of the group. She swears a lot, but she's a genius. Her dad is a famous musician and she took on those genes, being really good at the clarinet. The girl is feisty. Look at her or any of her friends the wrong way, she'll swear like a sailor at you until her head explodes.

Next was Anwar. The 'loser'. He's this skinny Muslim boy who's always trying to get laid. Yet, hasn't succeeded quite yet. He's a good kid, though. Sweet. But to be honest, you'd have to be blind to fuck Anwar. (Sorry, An.)

There's also Chris. The 'insane' one. He is always trying to get laid, just like Anwar. And he is always either drunk or high. It's just who he is. Though I don't know who would crew him with his little pencil dick. (He whipped it out during strip poker a few weeks ago. Even though he didn't play.) But there's a good side to him. He's sweet and is protective over his friends and loved one, but he's a bit naive.

After that is Sid. The 'virgin'. Don't get me wrong, love the kid, but he's got some hygienic issues. His long brown hair is always greasy and hidden in a beannie, his glasses are always smudged, and his clothes have stains on them. He's lazy, but sweet. No wonder he's a virgin.

Then there's Tony. The manipulating little turd. It doesn't matter who gets hurt, as long as he gets what he wants, it's fine. And he's good at getting what he want, too. With his pretty blue eyes and dark hair, he can just bat his eyelashes and people say yes. But not me.

And don't forget about Cassie. She's an anorexic blonde that hangs out with us. She's honestly really sweet, but she starves herself to get noticed. It's amazing how the poor girl can still stand.

Last but not least... Maxxie. My best friend. He has beautiful blonde hair and his blue eyes stare into your soul, like he's trying to figure you out. His body was nice and fit from his dancing. Maxxie is kind and protective over his friends. Mess with them, you mess with him. There's another thing about Maxxie. He's gay.

Then there's me. Annie here, hello! I have wavy, shoulder length brown hair with boring brown eyes. I'm kind of the 'slut' of the group. I'm not afraid to show off what I've got. I like to think as myself as outgoing and confident. I'm the only child and my parents are never around, always working. I moved to Bristol from Lismore, Australia for my parents' work. Oh, there's another thing you need to know about me.

I like to party.

...

I groaned, my phone ringing as I was walking to the park to meet up with the group,

"What, Tony?"

"Want to go to a party tonight?" Tony asked.

"I'm always up for a party. When and where?"

"I'll text you the details later. Maybe you can help with a certain boys virginity?"

"No, I won't pop Sid's cherry, Tony. We've discussed this!" I exclaimed.